Travel

Your list of 50 Dream Destinations - Page 2

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I'll add as many as can. * indicated visited.

1.*Paris, France
2. Las Vegas
3. *Egypt
4. Venice, Italy
5. *Mumbai, India
6. *Goa, India
7. Lakshwadeep (Goin this summer)
8. *Singapore
9. *Malaysia
10. *Dubai
11. *Muscat
12. Sweden
13. *DisneyLand (Paris)
14. Pakistan!
15. Iceland (inspired by the great Samantha Brown)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
europe and  usa historical places only😉
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putturani

Here are my dream destinations:

1. *Hong Kong!

I'm in love with this city! It's so vibrant and pulsating with life. You get everything here - a mixture of East and West - Ancient Chinese architecture, modern 80 storey sky scrapers, fine food, breath-taking panoramas...It's a shoping paradise.

A city with a past which seems to be set in the future. The imprint of colonial rule is also there in a few places.

90% of this crowded territory is green and it is home to a bustling metropolis and one of the pest airports and seaports of the world. Plenty of culture among sleekness too.

2. *New Zealand!

I'm in love with this country too! Breath-taking scenery, hair-raising adventure activities and Maori culture. This place is too beautiful and is home to about every natural phenomena in the world. Hire a car and drie through if you want to experience this country fully.

3. *Saltzburg, Austria

This is a city for the Sound of Music lovers. Home to the Sound of Music, Saltzburg is a quaint old city, bemused by the Sound of Music mania. Food is delicous and scenery is beautiful. However don't be fooled into thinking that this is just a city for the movie though - it has a lot more to boast of. Saltzburg was also the home of Mozart.

3. *Paris

Glamour and glitz with history too.

4. Harbin - I want to visit the ice hotel

5. Tibet - Buddhism and the mountains

6. Mt. Everest

7. African Safari

8. Antartica

9. Latin America

10. Spain

11. Mongolia

12. Scandanavia

13. *Yellowstone

14. *Grand Canyon

15. *Disneyworld!

16. *Kedar/Badri

17. Benaras

18. Mumbai

19. England

20. Pakistan/Central and West Asia

21. Israel

22.*Kota Kinabalu/Bali - the perfect places to be pampered in

23. New York

24.*Bhutan - unspoilt beauty

* Places I've visited

even i've been to bhutan & i swear... it is the most beautiful place i have ever been to in my entire life😳

other than that, i really liked interlaken in switzerland a lot, & gold coast, australia was really cool too...😊

friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh wow pensacola .i also love historical places.great fan iam of historical places.
dontgotogoa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dont go to Goa! This must be the most run down resort in the world,Garbage everywere,Beaches are unclean.Taxis charge what ever they like.30 Brititish touristists die there every year.The government of Goa is one of the most corrupt in the world,and is generally anti forreiner...Maleria and dengue fever is at epidemic proportions particulary in the North,Candolim and Calangute .Is now not a cheap destination and sure to dissapoint.Rivers are polluted above normal limits with e coli.The famous Goan smile masks a devious methed to extract your money or if u r female your dignity as well.Infrastucture is basically zero since no money is pumped into tourism,I could go on,but this resort(I use the word loosely)should be boycotted until they get their act together