Plase Read before posting in this section

Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys...

Welcome to Love and Friendship section, I just wanted to clear some things about this section to u guys... because I have seen some posts from a few members that were confused about what this sections is about...

well in here u can post any discussion topics that is appropriate for this section...that r about love, Friendship and Relationships...

but don't forget to keep the discussions clean, and plz no spamming, stay on topic...any post that is not related to the particular topic will be deleted...

this section is not about dating anyone from IF, so please keep that in mind...

Personally attacking a member is not allowed... we expect a friendly reply to everyone's posts from u guys...and if for some reason anybody insults you, please PM me (*~Sapna~*) or any other Super MOD...and we will take care of it...

Please do not post links to other websites...because advertising on IF is not allowed...

Please post all short stories in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/521317

Please post all love/friendship related poems in this thread: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=526109&T PN=1&#8897520

Enjoy Healthy discussions in this section...

Regards,

IF Dev. Team😊

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 17 years ago
thanks πŸ˜›
but if this section is not about dating then why does it say dating?
Yea... and I thought I-F wasnt a dating site lol πŸ˜† but oh well suits me πŸ˜›
Dating is a topic you can discuss in this forum, Discussions can be on experiences or opinions of dating. Not as in posting ads to find a partner πŸ˜†
thnxx for the rules Sapna 😊 ...will keep them in mind! πŸ˜‰
Thnx 4 da rules Sapna di! πŸ˜ƒ
thanx 4 letting us know! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Posted: 16 years ago
yo sapna thanx for giving us All that information.
hey chill just kidding πŸ˜† Edited by baby gal - 16 years ago
okey dokey! will rememeber!
okey dokey! will rememeber!