•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends

Whats actuly fall in love means???

Some people say Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition......

What you will say ..........

Just chill n post

vinu's

Edited by Believe - 17 years ago

Well I think when you fall in love wid a person u love that person and u start getting feelings about dem, caring about dem,can't c dem in pain,wanna spend time wid dem, think about dem,cn't get them out of our mind because they are jus stuck to your heart and u cn't see any1 else flirtin and etc wid dem u feel jelous and etc well thts wat i hav seen and have experianced.😳

aaaa! love ki baat mat karna - 😆 people say i fall i love everyday lol 😆 but nt really thats just a way of saying it how much i like someone but it's not like "love" "love" 😆

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear her voice I fall in love all over again.

i mean

Lata-ji i love u...

Edited by Believe - 17 years ago

I have deleted all the posts that were not related to this topic... once again I am reminding members to plz use chat club section for chatting... not L and F section...

now back to topic...nice topic Vinu...but I think Falling in love is getting used to somebody...its like a habit...and if u try a bit hard...u can even get our of it back... its pretty easy...so finally I think love doesn't exist all...but again I am not 100% sure 😊

Falling in love - and I mean REALLY falling in love and that, too, with the right person - is bringing out the good in yourself. When you fall in love, you look radiant, you look beautiful (from within).
I think it's when u connect with someone on a higher level than just seeing them everyday. It's like u want to be with them and almost need to be with them. The right person is the one who bring the best in u. Also u bring out the best in them. But I believe that "love" has a different meaning to everyone. U can love ur family and friends so dearly as to never let go of them. "Love" is not just for bf/gf.

I hope this makes sense 😳

Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
Interesting question 😆
People sometimes don't realise when they are in love and for this kind of love i say Fall in Love as they hav fell for it.Edited by del_geo - 17 years ago
Falling in love means seeing your own soul gazing back at you from the depths of someone else's body. 😊
Originally posted by ~globetrotter~

Falling in love means seeing your own soul gazing back at you from the depths of someone else's body. 😊

Nice...