Most Interesting Destination(s)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know what has been the most interesting place you've ever been to.

1. Name of Place:

2. When did you go there:

3. Why was it interesting:

4. Would you recommend us going to that place:

Thanks,

Natasha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. Name of Place: Karni Mata Temple, Rajasthan

2. When did you go there: December 2002

3. Why was it interesting: It's a temple where rats are worshipped. The whole temple premises has rats roaming about freely, it's their temple afterall! They are fed well, and its also said that if a rat runs over your foot, you're going to be having good luck ahead!

4. Would you recommend us going to that place: It's a must watch temple. Even if you're scared of rats you'll survive, like me. It's worth the experinece!

Plus, a little good luck hurts no one, does it?! BTW whites rats are damn cute!!

Preets

Originally posted by datspreets

1. Name of Place: Karni Mata Temple, Rajasthan

2. When did you go there: December 2002

3. Why was it interesting: It's a temple where rats are worshipped. The whole temple premises has rats roaming about freely, it's their temple afterall! They are fed well, and its also said that if a rat runs over your foot, you're going to be having good luck ahead!

4. Would you recommend us going to that place: It's a must watch temple. Even if you're scared of rats you'll survive, like me. It's worth the experinece!

Plus, a little good luck hurts no one, does it?! BTW whites rats are damn cute!!

Preets

preetu....u stole my post๐Ÿ˜†.....i was going to post the same thing!!....but i was really freaked out when I first saw all those rats

Edited by angel_wings - 17 years ago
^^ hahaha....i read ur mind..lol...me too.. even i freaked out big time at that!!
But i was okay once i got used to respecting these creatures:P...oh..btw a black rat ran over my foot....i wished a white one would run!