your idea of Heaven and Hell

Posted: 17 years ago

Don't be put off by the rather serious-looking subject header; I don't expect this will turn out a very serious thread....This is a peaceful thread

Now to the subject. I want everyone's ideas, visions, fantasies of what Heaven and Hell would be like

Not just Hindu Muslim or Christians or members of other religions with a Heaven and a Hell...atheists as well. Being an atheist doesn't mean you don't have any imagination.πŸ˜› Just make something up πŸ˜†

With Heaven, and Hell you guys have a free hand...it can b red cave filled with fire or the place of eternal rainbow and sun lightπŸ˜† please state if this is the way you'd like it to be or the way you think it would be - which can be two very different things.

I think I've said enough....will add my view point later

nice topic 😊

well I view hell as place...where all ugly ppl r... πŸ˜† lots of fire...but some r resting in corners...where it is still very hot but that much fire...lol... πŸ˜†

and heaven...now don't laugh at what I say but this is what I have been imagining it since I was a kid... its a place where all nice ppl...and usually the ppl that u love r there... and u can get whatever u want...because u have been so good in here... well I guess thats all...and yea heaven is always sunny...hehe...no rain or cold weather...yes...can't wait to go to heaven 😊

Nice topic 😊

Heaven

Where all the nice people are and all the cute guys......πŸ˜†

No seriously somewhere which is always sunny, and has beautiful sunsets, with a romantic feel to it, but also sometimes snow, which looks beautiful as well.

A place where you would neevr want to leave and it wuld be different for everyone.

Hell

Somewhere where all the bad people are, with burning fires.

Heaven

A place where there will be all ex-genuises of planet earth. Where there'd be peace, where it'd be quite boring!

Hell

A place where all naughty people will live after death(live after death, dosen't that sound funny?πŸ˜†) There will be loads of villians from Ekta kapoor serials, it'd be very close to earth!

Nice thinking guysπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by anon

Heaven

Where all the nice people are and all the cute guys......πŸ˜†

ya..anon ..it's in the eyes of the beholder indeedπŸ˜†

Neway here is my view point:

Heaven:

I know this  sort of stuff is a bit too fanciful but i think there will be  clouds under my feet and and we will have Wings that are white and bright. We'll all be flying high and listening to some smooth and relaxing music.πŸ˜†Everything is lush and green...Filled with beautiful trees and  flowers.!!LOL!!

Hell:

it's this sort of big interconnected maze of underground caves....ppl do have horns on their head...and its the place filled with snake i guessπŸ˜•

Heaven : a nice place where nice ppl goes after doing nice things ..

Hell : a bad place where bad ppl goes after doing bad things ..

between am haven't seen any of them ..
I feel that there is no Heaven or Hell. The place that we live in "the earth" is Heaven or Hell depends on how we live....     
Heaven

Where all the people with good hearts will dwell... where there won't be any troubles.. where you will find everything and everyone that you couldn't in the life... where everything would be just too perfect.. where all the best things of Earth will life.

Hell

Where all the people who have hurt others.. used others.. and turned their lives into hell will life.. It will be disgusting with all the worst things of Earth living there.
heaven: the land of angels, always depicted in clouds and people with innocent thoughts. beings who are beautiful inside out. 😳
Hell: the opposite of everything in heaven! πŸ˜‰ although it might be a place for everyone to get "washed off" their sins or something
hmm, well never really thought about it but:

heaven
-pretty, nice. happy place. white in the clouds

hell
-dark, vampire(lol)