Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Name: Truth About Forever

Genre: Teen Fiction/Kinda Romance

Story Outline:
Its about a girl and how she discovers her self while coping with her dad's death and her mom's craziness. She has a daily routine and her life is pretty much dull, until she meets a handsome guy named Wes. Wes teaches her how to live again, and what "forever" actually means.

Why do you recommend it:
Because, lots of girls would be able to relate to it. It may look to be like your typical good looking guy meets ugly duckling story, but there's more to it. Discovering one's self- strength.

Other comment:
You have to love the way teh wirter writes in the book. Her style is just hilraious.

Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best):
4. =]

jess,
thejasseffect thumbnail
Book those things still exsist?!

lol joking.

Name: Smugglers treasure
Genre: adventure
Story Outline: This book is about a girl who's father has been capture during war, now she has to move to a poor country and start all over agian.
Why do you recommend it: Its a great book
Other comment:
Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best): 5
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name: PostSecret
Genre:
Story Outline: It's filed with postcards that are filled with people's deepest, darkest secrets.
Why do you recommend it: Its addictive and heart warming and touching.
Other comment: Read it if you're human.
Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best): 4.5 :)
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Name: The Secret Garden  by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Genre:  Childrens Fiction, but can also be for all ages

Story Outline: the story is about an orphan girl named Mary Lennox who arrives from India in the English countryside, and discovers new friends in her cousin and the animals in her uncle's estate.  , 

Why do you recommend it: I recommend it because the language is absolutely beautiful, especially if you have ever been to England you can relate and also if you are a fan of childrens classics you will like it for sure.  

Other comment:   If you like British fiction for youth, you will enjoy this book.

Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best):  5 
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Name:   The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, by Sue Townsend. 

Genre:  Childrens Fiction, but can also be for all ages

Story Outline: the story is about a young boy growing up in suburban England and witnessing his parents' marriage falling apart while slowly growing into an adoloescent.   He falls for a girl named Pandora and a lot of his feelings for her add depth to this story.   British version of Seth Cohen of the OC.

Why do you recommend it:  I recommend it because the writing is quite humorous and the author pins down how precisely the boy Adrian feels, using typical British diction and you get a sense of what it's like ot be him, you will laugh all the way through.   It is part of a series of books by her which follow the life of Adrian.

Other comment:   If you like British fiction for youth, you will enjoy this book.

Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best):  5 
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I just recently read an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing book called

Shug by Jenny Han

It's about a young girl named Annemarie going through many home life problems, has to deal with entering junior high, and new friends, etc....it's a school story, but it's so cute😳😳😳

Man, I love this book so much!!!!!!!!! Even though it's bit of a kids book...it's still really great and I reccommend it for everyone!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Name: The Quinn Brothers series written by Nora Roberts. Its a series of 4 books.
Genre:  Romantic Fiction
Story Outline: The series is about four brothers who are not related by blood but were adopted by a couple. Each book represents a story of one of the brothers. They all came from criminal backgrounds.
Why do you recommend it: Its really touching the way how they are in sync with each other although they came from different parents and different backgrounds.I love all  Nora Roberts books because they contain humour and suspence along with other stuff.
Other comment:  You can get these books by online too. If any1 wants to read them just pm me and ill giv you a link where you can download the ebook.
Rating(scale of 1-5, 5 being the best):
5. All the books deserve a 5.
spln thumbnail
Pgymallion....

by: Gerorge Bernard Shaw...

a playwright , english, old school level...but this piece will have u grinning away like a bobcat....wit, humor, n the subtle romance in that very stance...its a great work, well recognized n critically acclaimed for long...just about 71pages....must read!

ps: my fair lady, was based on the same!

nups21 thumbnail
Name : CRITICAL
Genre : Medical thriller, suspense
It is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!
cud not stop reading at all. u too will be hooked onto the end i promise
rating 1000⭐️⭐️⭐️
bindya.Malhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
GOD that failed..dont kno the author but it was good...very old book