Posted: 15 years ago
Name : The Kite Runner
Author : Khaled Hosseini

awsome book. 4.5/5 rating

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sun Bird by wilbur Smith
It is about an archeological expedition and love, money , power and  re -incarnation .If you love to read about Africa and its culture, belives, and anecient cities and geography please read
Edited by nitasuni - 15 years ago
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
" A Shadow in Eternitty" by Payal Dhar
It is about the duel life of a Child, Maya Subrahmanian, who turned twelve.  Her life and studies ,relationships(blood link with a person who is not related to her in real world-her watcher) and duties in real and eternal life(in another world).  Somewhere there is a shadow of Harry Potter, but enterly different.
Edited by nitasuni - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
oki my recomendation

EXODUS, by Leon Uris....

Its a fictional story set in real events of the world post second world war, based on the creation of Israel in terms of historical n geographical extent...but the character build is superb....u will, i promise, fall in love with each one of them, n i havent heard of anyone who read that book n didnt identify himself/herself as one of the characters...its been my all time fav work,

rating 5/5.....highly recommended...

another reco by me....the author VIKRAM SETH....his work, A SUITABLE BOY, n TWO LIVES.....the former is a realiztic fiction about a bengali girl who's mum is finding her a suitor.,...its abt 3 men in her life, a muslim guy she falls for, a bengali poet she befriends, and a shoe factory owner her mum hooks her up with...all 3 of course love the girl....read to see who she marries!!!
the latter is a true story, its about Seth's biographical account of his uncle's life, who was married to a German Jew post second world war again....i thought the narration was one of the best i read, n writing about ur own life accounts (since he was there in huge chunks) oi think can be dam hard....

both books :5/5

hope u like them

ps: i saw kite runner in the reco's n my vote is added to that, another beautiful naration....
pps: @simiv i thot ur pic on My French Whore sounded quite a read since um a total fan of that kinda stuf, jane austen is my star!!!will def get that one!
nuts123 thumbnail
I suggest
Twilight Series
Atonement...its a must read... It's by Ian McEwan...It's  really emotional book...i cried at the end...😒
Does my head look big in this
A child called it

anything by Jane Auston, Janelle dension

will add more later =D
Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
4 a gd laugh : everything happens 4 a reason by kavita deswani
rly touching : keeping faith by jodi picoult

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My recommendations would be the Eragon series and the Twilight series simply because all the books in these series are fantastic and u wont be able to put the books down once u start reading 

Edited by **Shona** - 15 years ago
sournsweet thumbnail
Name: P.S I love u by Cecilia Ahern

about: Holly and Gerry hav bn gether almost all their lyf, one cant imagine one widout the other...until gerry's death...holly is 2 come to 30 and has nothin 2 live for...until one day she finds dat her husband has ;eft her a bunch of letters...gerry knew dat she wudnt b bale 2 face d world widout him and so has found out a method 2 b wid her and guide her evn ven hes gone...at the 1st of every month she has 2 open one note and do vatever dat is written by gerry and signed ps I love u...he teaches her 2 live again..der r many flash backs 2 abt holly n gerry's past.

Y do I recommend it : Well, bcz its differnt, nt just a love story, it has more 2 it...and is a best seller, and one more thin dnt compare d buk 2 d movie, its nthn like it, dey hav ruined d story in d movie...so strong recommendation 2 read dise one, I m sure u wnt regret it...holly n gerry r nt perfect, dey hav had their shares of ups n downs bt dey hav faced it all 2gether. its just ..I dnt hav words

rating : 4/5

Devotion. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"the stars shine down" by sidney sheldon..!!
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
The Matchbreaker by Chris Manby

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni

PS, I love you by Cecelia Ahern

Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The Sari Shop by Rupa Bajwa

All reli great books!👍🏼