One accesory/make-up u cannot do without?

Posted: 17 years ago
What is the one fashion accesory/make-up item you absolutely cannot do without?

----------

For me, its my earrings, i feel wierd without them.
OMG! its exactly the same with me! 😲

I do not put on ANY makeup except if its a big function or something and i hardly put on anything like a necklace or something too. but i simply can not do without my earings.

I love long earings a lot. And i don't wear those real gold earnings at all. I prefer the long fashion earings more and i have a whole box full of them. 😳😛Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
^ ui hate gold earrinss too...lol....long earring are the coolest.....and if its a tee, them plastic hoops...or silver hoops....hehe
Originally posted by datspreets

^ ui hate gold earrinss too...lol....long earring are the coolest.....and if its a tee, them plastic hoops...or silver hoops....hehe
lolz yes coz i know they are expensive which doesn't make me fell like wearing. them. but with every top, i wear those medium-long fashion earings...they change the whole look so can't do without them. 😛😳
I also hardly wear make-up, but I can't go without wearing long silver earrings. I like to put necklaces, bracelets and anklets. I also hate gold earrings. 😳
long ear rings for me too...other thing I do use is Kajal and lip balm
^ same, the only cosmetics i use are kajol and vaseline! 😆
bracelets!!!i luvvvvv wearing bracelets. 😳 and i cant live without my eyeliner and lip balm.
I cant do without rings.. I adore them!! Other then that earings... You know those long elegant ones..Usually different from every1s as i love brown earings.

And i just apply kajal and i really cant go out anywhere widout it trust me!! Im addicted to it!! N i hate lip gloss.. Too glossy! 🤢
I can't do with my evil eye pendant as it is my lucky charm and make-up is lip gloss, i can't do without lip gloss.