datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
What are the pranks that you played on teachers in school/ your classmates when in school/uni?

Share them with us, they might help other memeber's get ideas about how to bug teachers πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I always used to hide the teachers car keys when i was small πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am a good girl...never tried anything...but would love to learn some tips πŸ˜†
I am also a good gal.........most of the time...never dun nething bad, just witnessed loads of things πŸ˜›
crosby87 thumbnail
the classic changing the clock time to get out of there early.

This punjab da puttar is an avid sports fan and also had his own football team in school. Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubee_g

the classic changing the clock time to get out of there early.

couldnt do that..coz we had to wait till the bell rang..
sundri402 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha07

I always used to hide the teachers car keys when i was small πŸ˜†

YO, I DID TOO, BUT THEN LIKE SHE SAW ME ONCE. SHE LIKE CALLED MY MAM AND I WAS LIKE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK. STUPID TEACHER😑😭.

Originally posted by: anon

I am also a good gal.........most of the time...never dun nething bad, just witnessed loads of things πŸ˜›

lolz sme here !! ma m8z used to do bare crazy fings, n i juz used to be lyk nop i aint gettin into dis messπŸ˜† buh wotchin it woz funny lolz
*Spandana* thumbnail
nothing major. if the class is boring. we would not get the teacher go towards the lecture topic instead enquire about his/her personal life which is wayyyyyyyyyy interesting. πŸ˜†
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not much of a prankster, most believe me to be too goody for that, but r shocked wat all i do in the first bench. generally playin antakshari or dumbsharas with the back benchers dont tell me how it works being in the 1st bench. whistling in class, n singing loud as possible. n wat im most well known for sleepin in class wen just warned 'if r not interested, u might as well not be here', 10secs plunk im asleep. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 'get her up', 'this is not ur bedroom' im nvr chucked out of class, but still i get bored if the teacher is not teachin well. becoz i sleep real     early, 10.30pm