Why do you study? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by samir_soni

Why do you study?

hmmmmm never thought about it. good Q lol. well i study bez i have been studying from childhood. gaining knowledge shapes ur personality and thts why i think studying became a custom or trend.

Do you think if you get a post graduate your life will be better socially and economically? Can you be sure with so many educated  job less people around?

yes, i think tht Post grad life is better than grad life. i am not sure as job depends on various other factors like ur communicative skills etc. but we have brains prepared to face those situaitons. post grad will have more opportunitites, more contacts, more stuff in the brain regarding tht field.

Do you thrive to learn something new? Does a text book fascinates you?

i am doing BS in neuroscience and the field is simply a puzzle to me and i try to understand and solve it which is really interesting

I guess we grew up to learn that reading/studying is not geeky....waiting to hear your view.

i dono what geeky is. ( is it like boring) then ya i now got to a point that i studying is not boring. but if given a choice between study or watch TV(iqbal show) then i would prefer the later.😆

Why do you study?

i don't enjoy studying at all..i guess nobody does lolz but i still manage to get good grades..i guess i study to make my parents happy n to have a good future.

Do you think if you get a post graduate your life will be better socially and economically?
um i hope so ...or else theres no point of studying

Do you thrive to learn something new? Does a text book fascinates you?

NO lolz

i hate studyin 🤢 am glad i dun study nemore 😆
😆 ur funny moom uk..but good ans. 😆