How important is fashion?

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

How much importance do you give to fashion?

Do u try to keep up with trends or do u just put something together and get set to go?

Do u settle for something comfortable or then bargain the comfort for fashion?

Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Not that important ,most of the time  I do wear whats comfy ...i dont care about the latest fad, or whats in or out, if its comfy and if it does suit my personality and body type...in word if it does not look hideous then am all in.Edited by angel_wings - 17 years ago
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As long as what i wear is decent and presentable, i don't care much about the style! I should like what I'm wearing, so what if it's way out of sync?

I am a comfy-clothes suppoter too. But I have certain phases where i feel like getting all dressed up, if so, then i do!
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Fashion is something that keeps changing and changes you to a certain extent. I'm sure no girl can do without fashion. The trends in the 21st century is simply stunning and we've got so much variety. Most important, fashion reflects your personality. The way you dress up throws light on your personality. According to me, fashion is not moving with the world as new trends keep coming but wearing something that you feel comfortable.

His biography was published 2 years back, ie in 2005 Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't say that i don't pay any importance to fashion. I do take fashion into consideration when buying clothes but i never bargain comfort for fashion. If i like something then i buy it but if i don't feel comfortable in it or i feel that the outfit doesn't reflect me, then i never wear it.
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Now.....
I dont like girls who show off
Like every girl i like shopping
And specially clothesss 😃
fashion ?
Latest trend ? Ya if it suits i will otherwise
Go to hell 😆
buttercup thumbnail
It is important because how you carry ur self really matters!! 😳 😳 we dont need to be too trendy or wear branded cloths alwys.. but how u dress up .. how u carry ur self tells about the person it self too!! 😳
i dun lyk propa follow fashion
juz nefin dat makes me feel comfy n dat i kno i luk gud in !
~Shumii~ thumbnail
am not at all a fasion person,as long as its cvomfortable,descents and looks ok,its gud,salwar suits,sarees,denims,tees and skirts,are there in my wardrobe,cotton trops the list and none of them are wat u call trendy,they just look presentable,and if my frnds and family think tht its gud,then its fine.
sareeta thumbnail
Not a fashion freak, but yet while shopping at a malls that give so much variety and flooded with apparel of latest fashion trends, I jus choose what suits my personality the best and what I'd feel comfortable... so I guess..yep, my clothes , do stay in fashion ... but I do not do it conciously , its comfort first for me...

I dont compromise comfort , for fashion... 😊