Any onw witnessed a UFO ?????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
hey all,

I would like to know that any one witnessed a UFO ??? There are aliens who are watching us but we cannot. Coz they were last seen in 1980 in the UK . The Burmuda triangle is a mystery as well. In 2004 hell lot of ships and planes were disappeared as soon as they came in the area so called Burmuda triangle. Its in atlantic ocean So what ?????

Cheers😳
I might have witnessed an alien, mayb i just didn't know it was one!

Frankly, when i think of an alien, a green slimy man comes before my eyes. he's got huge eyes and antennas too πŸ˜† . I've never seen any such green man on earth, so i think i've never seen an alien πŸ˜‰

Oh, about the bermuda triangle now. I've heard it's because of Earth's magnetic force that the bermuda triangle is a dense area and thus the mystery!
Preeti, don't call me green and slimy. I transformed into an alien when I was admitted to pre school. Don't call me ugly 😭

Nice topic.

I believe in Aliens. There must be some other creation somewhere in the universe. Aliens can be in any form, any color, any size. Maybe they look better than us or maybe like ants or trees or water...who knows.
They might not know about us. They might have been thinking about Aliens (us) as we are doing for years.
^^ Awww..rim's don't cry... 😳 I'm sure not all alines are ugly...they can be cute too πŸ˜›