SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

check it out on Apple.com

what do you think about it?

I like everything, but te size is a little to big, maybe just 1/2 inch shorter from all around will make it perfect

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Its really cool and I love it and eagerly waiting to have a hands-on experience.

I am not sure if it has a seperate memory for iPod and then 4GB flash for phone. But if its just 4GB in total then its not good

dannyk thumbnail
they phone is good .. i like them ..

apple always bring good quality .. but i guess they made late entry into the market .. and the feature they offer are quite similar to other. so its challenging job for them to make iphone successful..

but am more concern about there compatibility with other product .. as most of the apple product like mac lack in this .. but in ipod they improved a lot so hope the same for iphone also ..
albusdumbledore thumbnail
We'll I can only say one thing about it.....

Its the Height of Cool

On the Up-Side we have Yahoo Mail App, Stereo Bluetooth, Wi-Fi but on the down-side no 3G support.... that was a bit dissapointing for Apple Fans.

Tejas
test thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: albusdumbledore

We'll I can only say one thing about it.....

Its the Height of Cool

On the Up-Side we have Yahoo Mail App, Stereo Bluetooth, Wi-Fi but on the down-side no 3G support.... that was a bit dissapointing for Apple Fans.

Tejas

Yeah there should have been 3G support cause that will soon be defacto (by  June 2007)

May be Apple again trying to do the same what it did with iPod. Keep on adding new stuff so that people get over with the old one and buy the new one. 😆

albusdumbledore thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: test

Yeah there should have been 3G support cause that will soon be defacto (by  June 2007)

May be Apple again trying to do the same what it did with iPod. Keep on adding new stuff so that people get over with the old one and buy the new one. 😆

Yeah to me too it looks more of a dhoda dhakao dhoda dikhao thing.....😛 keep the users comming back for more.

BTW which movie was that line from...?????

tejas
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really love that phone. It's totally awesome!! 😉
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it looks good but pricey at the qouted price of 320 uk pounds

but if it has seperate mem for i pod then cool if not then not that good