Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Me1: What should we have for dinner tonight?

Me2: I don't know…..nothing comes to my mind

Me1: Well, not biriyani. That's all we ever eat.

Me2: And not spaghetti. That's also we always take

Me1: Then lets have some thing else.

Me2:Yes, but what?

Me1: Isn't it your turn to decide?
Me2: I decided last time! …its your turn now!!You have to decide.
Me1: Damn. hmmmm... I don't know. Let's just go out.
Me2: Okay. Where should we go?
Me1: I dunno. Where do you want to go?

ohk....somebody ask this question in some other board...Would you date yourself?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tearðrops thumbnail
Nice question! When i first saw the title i thought 'Who knows you better than yourself?'
But after reading that script 😆 I remebered why opposites attract it's like the other person introduces you to a whole new perspective, you don't have to like everything your partner does and it would get verrry dull if you and your partner agreed to every single thing.
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^ OMG...vanshu....what a creative way to put accross your question 😆 . Awesome! 😉

I'm not sure if I'd date myself. lol! The problem is I can never make up my mind. So If I date myself, i'd always be confused about what to wear, wear to go..and I would bug the other me with my questions and confusions...

But, apart from my confusion...i'd not mind dating myself..i think i'm pretty fun...(i think so... 😳 )But you just ahve to know me for that..so If me1 dates me2...me2 will have to know me1 very well to enjoy me1's company! 😛
Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

nice answer azzy and preetu.....

neway I do enjoy talking to myself...and every body knows am the best😆😛..so i'd date myself ...but I would not marry myself i guess 😆

oh gosh am talking crap 2day!!...sorry guys am bit out of mind ...would come and edit this post later

*Shama* thumbnail
Hmm, I'm not sure. I think I have a lot of good qualities. But at the same time I wouldn't be able to stand myself (some parts of my personality) and it takes a few special people to have enough patience and know just how to deal with me :) And I don't have that much patience to deal with myself.

Wait, what?
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice questions!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think no... It's not like I don't think that I'm fun or anything. I just can't stand being copied. me1 will say the samething as me2 at the same time. then me1 and 2 will start yelling at each other @ the same time. 😆 also me1 could read me2's mind so there is no point in talking @ all is there? 😆
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
No one knows me better then myself. 😆 Me1 and M2 will always be the same for me! 😊 😆
Mischeivous thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 gr8 questions
i dnt think i wud date someone boring like maself 😉
cool_pooja thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_wings

nice answer azzy and preetu.....

neway I do enjoy talking to myself...and every body knows am the best😆😛..so i'd date myself ...but I would not marry myself i guess 😆

oh gosh am talking crap 2day!!...sorry guys am bit out of mind ...would come and edit this post later

Looks like u didnt edit ur post..😆

Waise hailrous topic! 😆

I wouldnt mind seriously dating myself.. It will be fun..And waise bhi i belive in pampering myself!😳 Lekin ids embarssing sitting alone in a restraunat talking to urself..😆

And i agree... I wouldnt marry myself! 😆