COOKS! Introduce Yourselves Here! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Name: Sania.

Profession / Occupation: Student.

Favourite Section(s) On I-F: FnB + Forum Games.

Favourite T.V Shows: Neighbours, Home and away.

Best Friend's On I-F: Shoaib.

What Do You Enjoy Cooking? Pasta.

What Is Your Favourite Food / Drink? Pasta/Coke.

Do You Watch Cookery Programmes If So Which? Nope.
Edited by iloveyousho - 12 years ago
Hi
Always great to see so lots of keen people in the GIS field, I have been in the business for over0 years now as well as a lot has changed and evolved in that time, probably of the most notable things is that it is simpler to report what they do now thanks to ESRI and Google. A lot more of the world have become more familiar with GIS these days.
Thanks
Love cooking ❤️
all types preferably Continental stuff 
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys.. Pranati here.. Luv cooking n watching serials of course! I'm a doctor.. From India.. Take care😊
I am from Irvine. Like to join here and know more about Indian recipies.

Thanks
Hi my name is ross
and i like all food recipes ...
Hi,

I'm Manisha from Real Reviews.

A Mumbaikar by choice (I'm originally from Jaipur), I'm a trained yoga teacher and nutritionist... but I am a food lover first!! I love experimenting with recipes of dishes I've tasted during my travels, bridging all gaps in flavours, tastes, geographies and hearts. I believe I have a knack for creating Indian versions of international dishes by using ingredients that are easily available here. Having used my knowledge of dietetics to shed 21kg after the birth of my son, I feel I know what it takes to stay fit and eat healthy. But that has never stopped me from indulging in my love for desserts. Balance is a key ingredient in my life and cooking - it allows me to enjoy food but sends me exercising every day, it lets me share more and more but never tires me.

Check out more about me on the Real Reviews website. Real Reviews dot in.
Hello frndzz . I m heena. Love to cook . Recently tried chiillu paneer. Yummy

Profession/Occupation: IT Professional

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): many

Best friends on I-F: many

What do you enjoy cooking/making? hmm, maagie

Whats your favourite food/drink?  pizza

Do you watch Cookery programmes if so which? Yes

I am new for this forum, but want you to introduce myself that I like to eat and cook new dishes. :)

Name: Niharika😊 🤗

Profession/Occupation:a student 🤣🤣😆

Fav section(s) on I-F:  i ❤️ i-f and its each section 

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): MJHT, Grey'sAnatomy, Supernatural,TVD,How i met ur mother, Veera, devon ke dev mahadev, Boston Legal, the mentalist ... etc 

Best friends on I-F:.nikki028, sayani, sehr, ashra, juhi, ramya,  ekta, tashu neha(Chamkilli),dolly,simi,ritz,niky,abhinaya,ashfi,misbah.. etc 

What do you enjoy cooking/making? street food... yumz. and maggy...oh yumm😊

Whats your favourite food/drink? Grilled cheese sandwich with  choco milk shake😛

Do you watch Cookery programmes if so which? yup these shows r my inspiration... 🤣 ummm 🤔 MasterChef Australia, MasterChef Australia , David Rocco's DolceVita, Eat street , Man v/s food , Glamour puds, Twist of taste coastal curries, the Fabulous baker brothers,  Highway on my plate , vickypedia, 3 course meal with Pankaj, Masterchef US  Khana khazana, Nigella's Kitchen, Food safari... etc etc etc 

Edited by MrsSidMalhotra - 8 years ago