~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I just thought of thins questions...r similarites between 2 friends important??? R similarities between two ppl who love eachother important??

I feel that u dont relly need to be similar to be friends with someone..but to be really good friends i think similarities r important..coz i do have friends who arent much like me..and its not like i dont like them..like we r still friends...but friends of mine who r like me...r really good friends of mine..

And for love..i think similarities r totally important...coz like usually when ppl have fights its about how they dont agree on one thing...but if u r similar..then no problem...but thats just what i think...post ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AS long as two people get along well despite of how similar or how different they are, nothing else should matter.

But essentially relationships begin with some similarity. But it'd not be fair to just saw similarity, i should say they start with a connection! And they strengthen if the people will!

Preets
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
similarities hardly matter i have seen 2 opposite people as friends or in love opposites attract!
*dels* thumbnail
^ Agree

As for being friends, similarities, i think, are important. But for love its always opposites attract and likes repel. You need someone opposite to your character to see from different view and tell you and discuss with you anything.
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think for luv similarties are really important because in this oppisites do attract and dey both get 2 make opinions based on their different thoughts and combining thoose opinions gives dem a gud desicion. like people wid similarties think alike so dey don't have the other side of da desicion.

i totally agree....
As for being friends, similarities, i think, are important. But for love its always opposites attract and likes repel. You need someone opposite to your character to see from different view and tell you and discuss with you anything.

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
*Shama* thumbnail
I think it differs from couple to couple. Similarities are what bring you together. Differences are the things that keep you interested.
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
if ppl r willing to get along with every1 then similarities dont matter
~*Ria*~ thumbnail

Opposites attract and I like opposites betterπŸ˜› but I think any type of couple, opposites or similar will get along if they understand each other and move accordingly.πŸ˜›

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it doesnt really mater πŸ˜›
becuase opposties attract πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰