Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

exchanger107 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody, 
I am totally new in this forum. I have decided to visit the mysterious part of this word India in 2013. Together we will share ideas and I think I will get enough guideline before by tour. :)
thanks

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Been on IF for a while and just discovered this forum, how idiotic of me I can't say.

Been a Kitaabi Keeda all my life.

Fav Genres - Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Literary Classics, World Literature, Historical romance (Georgette Heyer), Westerns, Pulp Fiction ...

Currently Reading - Startling Moon by Liu Hong also Bath Tangle by Georgette Heyer
Just Finished - Memories of Light by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson
Waiting for - The last of Shiva trilogy and Book 4 of Empire of Moguls (Alex Rutherford) to reach me.
BlackSword thumbnail
Cheers! Just a lifelong reader and internet wanderer who came across this place and decided to join on a lark. Hopefully I'll be here for a while. I look forward to speaking with you all!
GSB876 thumbnail
Hi Guys, 

My name is GS Bains and I am the debut author of "The Awakening: Samantha". 

GS Bains born and raised in Derbyshire in the United Kingdom, began writing this first novel almost three years ago. What started out as an idea for one novel became a trilogy when the word count increased substantially. I have always been fascinated with movies and books, after a rather poor review of a particular movie - I was challenged to write my own! Once the idea materialized the rest of the novel fell into place slowly. I have always been interested in religion, it is considered that 90% of the world's population believe in a God or deity of some kind. Taking that into consideration I wrote the novel bordering on the unbelievable. Many novels stop short of the "great" revelation at the end of the novel, with this novel we explore further and the revelation is exactly what you thought it might be. Perhaps the idea of stopping short restricts the enjoyment of those novels? In "The Awakening" the ideas put forward test the theory of going beyond the norm and tries to deduce the implications of the end of days. I do hope that you enjoy my novel and feel compelled to await the release of the follow up novels in the series. The Awakening trilogy series: Samantha. Revelations. Salvation. My own interests are very much to watch as many movies as i can, escapism is bliss when embroiled in an unmissable movie. I enjoy all genre's on movies and particularly take interest in science fiction. Anything that attempts to push the boundaries is an almost must for me, films that challenge the mind are also greatly appreciated. On the music scene I am a huge U2 fan (sorry guys) and have been to see them live seven times over the years. My attraction to U2 stems from their ability to write meaningful lyrics, relevance means much in today's society. Thank you for taking the time to read my biography, and I do hope you enjoy the novel. 

thanks for taking the time to have a read. 

Please visit: WWW.GSBAINSBOOKS.COM for more information. 
pauri thumbnail

Name: Giri

Profession/Occupation: guide and companion,trekker and mountaineer,poet and writer.

Fav. Book Genre: national geography

Last book you've read: Great Expectations

The next book you plan on reading: Extreme Sports

Favorite Book/Series:  Unfortunate Events.
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Name: Aashna

Profession/Occupation: CA Student

Fav. Book Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery and books related to psychology.

Last book you've read: Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

The next book you plan on reading: The Vampire Diaries books

Favorite Book/Series: Five Point Someone, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Digital Fortress, Ameer ali thag na pila rumal ni gaanth(Gujarati), Harry Potter books, Percy Jackson and The Hero of Olympians all books, Twilight books
bree23 thumbnail
Name : Bhairavi
Profession : Computer Science Student
Fav Book Genre: Fiction, Crime, Mystery, Romance, YA, etc.
Last Book I read : Graceling By Kristin Cashore
Next book I plan to read : The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
Favourite books/ series: Books by J.K.Rowling, Dan Brown, Rick Riordan,and many many more
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Name- Gargi Mukherjee
Age-20
occupation- second year medical student at Kolkata, a voracious reader, boor worm, hopeless romantic, have a fetish for writing, have written so many bengali n some english poems.
Been in IF for last 3 yrs, but my visit at BT forum is today. Hope to enjoy here n befriend them.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Name - Maitreyee Mukherjee
Age- will be 20 soon :D
Fav Genre - Horror , Paranormal , Suspense , mystry , fiction , romance
Fav Series - Lord Of The Rings , Harry Potter Series till book 5 , all books written by Agatha Christie and Jefferey Archer .