Posted: 16 years ago

Name: Laura

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav. Book Genre: Romance, Mystery and Fiction, Etc...

Last book you've read: I was re-reading Twilight yesterday for the millionth time πŸ˜†

The next book you plan on reading: I have like this whole list, but i look forward to reading Wuthering Heights the most.

Favorite Book/Series: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, My Sister's Keeper, Pride and Prejudice, Nineteen Minutes and lots more which i can't remember πŸ˜›

name- zafarian(sufferin from ali zafarz fever πŸ˜ƒ )
age-14
occupation-student
fav.book genre- wicheva dat i find interestin
last book u've read-paulo coellho's THE ZAHIR
next book u plan to read-not yet coz my xmz r goin on
fav book/series-famous 5 (till i was 11 yrs old)dan brown's da vinci code, meg cabotz princess diaries
agatha christies den dey were none n paulo coellho's THE ZAHIR n love story by erich segal

hii.,...

am Zoya ..15, India!

I lvoe reading,,,

my fav authors r christopher Paoloni, JKR, Franscien Pascal..n loads mroe...just not gettin their name right now!

i like reading and writing, i evenr eached the national top 16 fianlists for the young author contest {wich i think

is by fluke..seriosuly!}

I lvoe animals and a am a die-hard fan of Harry Potter!

Name:Aishwarya

Fav. Book Genre: Bks on real life teens..lykk marekate n ashley n princess diaries
Last book you've read: princess diaries:give mee 5

The next book you plan on reading: hmm ne of d marykate ashley bkz ive nt read...or princess diaries... or ne bk on real life teens

Favorite Book/Series: as i said bks on teens...princess diaries...marykate n ashley series...raise ure voice...judy blume..etc
Posted: 15 years ago
Name: Aaliyah
Fav. book genre: teen fiction definitely, fantasy,     horror/mystery(yes i like horror 😊 ),
Last book read: Eclipse
Next book I plan on reading: Oh soooo many like Breaking Dawn..books by sarah dessen..kite runner...alot
Favorite book/series: Twilight series, Harry Potter, Sweep, books by sarah dessen...
Name: Madina

Fav. Book Genre: I actually dont care what Genre the book is in, if it is a good book i will read it!!! :)

Last book you've read: Love, Stargirl

The next book you plan on reading: Meet me on the boardwalk

Favorite Book/Series: I am a the biggest Harry Potter fan i LOVE the series, another favorite of mine is Twilight series!!!! (the teaser is finally out!!!!!),
Shopaholic series by Sophie kinsella!, and a lot of other books that are not series!!!

Name:Lakshita

Fav. Book Genre: well i cant choose one...

The next book you plan on reading: im reading Anne Frank Diaries..well didnt think of any book til nowπŸ˜†

Favorite Book/Series: well tooo manyπŸ˜†

Hey I am Sakshi
I came to this section for da first time 😳
Name: Sakshi

Fav. Book Genre: Comedy, Action... ugh not really sure

Last book you've read: Princess Diaries 😳

The next book you plan on reading: not sure

Favorite Book/Series: Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunate Events,The End OF Forever

Name : Aahana

Profession : Student

Fav Book Genre : Thrillers, Fantasy & Romance

Last Book Read : Pride & Prejudice

The Next Book Planned To Read : Not Sure

Favorite Books:  Harry Potter Series, Twilight Series, The Notebook & A Walk To Remember By Nicholas Sparks to name a few

name -- savie

age - 21
occupation --- bpo employee
fiction, magic, thriller,suspense
last book read -- psychology testing & statistics
next book -- my three mistakes in life
haary potter, chetan bhagt's, some of sidney sheldon's, nancy drew, hardy boys....