Computers, Science, Technology

How is Moto Razor mobile phone?

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I want to buy a new mobile.Handset looks sleek and attractive.

I read its Features ....But what are its minus points?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

albusdumbledore thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
As far as I know.... none... have been using a V3i for the past 7-8 months with absolutely no problems...

tejas
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Its one of the best mobile phones!
.:Ashi:. thumbnail
i have one and i love it. the only weak point is that it dies soon. i wish the battery lasted longer 😆 😆
otherwise, great phone and i love it! 😊
Pachu.P thumbnail
I had Razr before..it broke, they are very sensative, yet looking very nice n sleek...you have to be extra careful....if you want something nice looking like V3 Razr...try Motorola V3XX...same as razr...better durability...plus mp3 player phone..plus...regular V3 are not the "hottest" thing around right now...if you want a good phone, that lasts long...try LG CU500 or Samsung A707..both camera, Bluetooth, Caller ID, Speaker, plus MP3 player...along w/V3XX...great phones

...im saying this cuz i work for phone company...just my opinion..
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for ur opinions....

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

I had Razr before..it broke, they are very sensative, yet looking very nice n sleek...you have to be extra careful....if you want something nice looking like V3 Razr...try Motorola V3XX...same as razr...better durability...plus mp3 player phone..plus...regular V3 are not the "hottest" thing around right now...if you want a good phone, that lasts long...try LG CU500 or Samsung A707..both camera, Bluetooth, Caller ID, Speaker, plus MP3 player...along w/V3XX...great phones

...im saying this cuz i work for phone company...just my opinion..

Thats great .........