•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey to get the bashing going theres a new pic of one of the slideshows on tellychakkar and guess whose the first to attend none other than that cartoon Husseins!!!!

Click to check it out, Mohit looks the she same like a boring old drunk man and chavis dress sense just gets worse as well as her hair!!!!

btw mohit looks like though hes got his pyjamas on 😆😆😆

http://us.tellychakkar.com/y2k7/jan/29jan/slideshow_red.php

Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago

Chavi has started to look older and older, and Mohit looks as if he's just got out of bed!!

Now this is not a case of singling out the Husseins and bashing them - but compared to all the other stars, these two look dreadful!!😳

I saw this pic...was waiting for you..Halz...to bring it up here...they both look dreadfull...does Chavi really think she will get offers ...looking as she does...so washed out...anaemic...ill... 🤢
mohit must have got a comb and used all his strength on pullin chavis hair back tying it to a ponytail, is chavi trying to bag a role in the chines tv industry by making her eyses look like that after tying her hair back as far as she could 😆
And mohit looks like s street side beggar whose cum out of the footpath withought havinfg a scrub!!! 😆 😆 😆
u know wht...mohit looks like he's trying to act like Abhishek Bachan...apparently he's failing miserably...

aft reading this Pachu will be running aft me with a chappal in her hand! 😆 Saying how dare i compare Mohit with her Abhi! 😆

But seriously....Chavi shuld jus ...actually i hv no idea wht both shuld do to improve thier looks! 😕 😆