Introduce Yourself.../slambook - Page 38

Posted: 9 years ago

Name: Harshida

Nickname harshu

Gurl or Boi: girl

Birthdate: 30th August 1997

What country do you live in: India 😃

How did you found out about I-F IPKKND spoilers! but got registered for sandhir spoilers 😆

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because it's fun 😉

What sections do you visit most: SHQ forum IPKKND forum

How would you describe yourself: talkative,introvert and crazy 😆

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: actor :  barun for what he is , I love each and everything about him 😆 Param , because he is awesomeee 😳And Hrithik 😉 for his dance and for being such an outstanding person  ❤️
actres: Sanaya irani 😛 because she is bubbly and awesome 😳

Edited by Awesome-blossom - 9 years ago
Name: Farheen

Nickname: faripari

Age; 15

Boy or Girl: Girl

Birthdate: 27th oct

What country do u live in : india

hw do u found about IF: when i was searching abt Drashti Dhami

Why did you decide to join I-F: to make friends

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i love playing games

What sections do you visit most: geet-hui sabse parayee, FnB

How would you describe yourself: sweet,honest,silent and straight forward.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Drashti Dhami , sidhart malhotra , SRKEdited by CookieMonster. - 8 years ago
Name : Sania

NickName : Sanu

Boy or Girl : Girl

Birthdate: 28 August

What country do u live in : Pakistan

hw do u found about IF: when i was searching about Geet Hui sabse parayi

Why did you decide to join I-F : just becoz of Drashti Dhami

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i love to play games

What sections do you visit most: Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon

How would you describe yourself: Sweet,Staight Forward

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why? favrt number 5,favrt Actoress Drashti Dhami

Name: Manali

Nickname: Manu😆

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: November 29

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: I am a Sadda Haq fan specially Harshita Gaur and I used to read stuff about it. One day I randomly read an FF and got adicted.

Why did you decide to join I-F: It is good to make new friends on a new site all with new opinions and I love reading and writing.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I love playing sweet and simple games.

What sections do you visit most: Forums😛

How would you describe yourself: I'm a person who is very straightforward and I am kinda humorous.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: My favourite actress is Deepika Padukone

Edited by DeepVeerPhoenix - 7 years ago

Name: Rose

Nickname: jumi , 

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: March 21 , 1998

What country do you live in: UAE

How did you found out about I-F: well... all i can say is coincidence... although i knew this site before i never gave it a thot coz i nvr knew it was this awesome ... just came across by mistake once... got hooked up in a FF 

and like u all there was no turning back after that 

Why did you decide to join I-F:  i was in the  middle of an awesome FF but suddenly in the next post it showed that " YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO VIEW THIS POST " that really got me  in to this without a second thought ...

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: well... i never visited it  :( ( i know ill be the first one to say this in this page... but im soon gonna get familiar with it 

What sections do you visit most:  fanfiction forums or geet forums

How would you describe yourself :

i would love to brag abt myself  ;) 

but guess i have to be truthful ... ri8???? so no comments abt myself

but i love having frnds so anyone who wants to be my frnd  is always welcome  

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: 

well... i hav many... i like hrithik , ian ( hotness personified)  ;) barun , , varun  , danish ,ranbir, rob ( OK lets just put it this way... Any hot male actor with good acting skills ) 

but in actress   DRASHTI DHAMI she is just fab ... i like sanaya also 

Edited by ReelyROSExx - 8 years ago
Name:Dipika

Nick Name:Dipu , Dips

Girl/Boy:Girl

Birthdate:Dec 21 1993

what Country do u live: India

How u find out abt IF:through FB

Why did u join IF?: For fun & to do timepass

Why do u visit forum games forum?: to play games and of course to increase my no of posts

what section do u visit most?:now a days only games forum

how would u describe yourself?: crazy moody funloving

what is ur no 1 actress and actor??: Ummm...i love so many from tellywood ->from bollywood its deepika padukone priyanka chopra SRK ranbir kapoor
Edited by .CuteKittyCat. - 9 years ago
Name: Maheen Nickname: MaaHi Age: 18 years Gurl or Boi: Gurl Birthdate: 24june 1996 What country do you live in:Pakistan How did you found out about I-F: through friend Why did you decide to join I-F: to make more friends in IF Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: to have fun with ppl over here What sections do you visit most: GHSP, Bollywoodforum, QH, Beintehaa How would you describe yourself: hmmm...emotional fool What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: shahrukh and deepika... coz they r best.. ❤️

Name: Maya

Nickname: MyMy, Mayu, Mys (they all suck I know... 😛 )

Gurl or Boi: Girl...I think 😉

Birthdate: November 20th

What country do you live in: Malaysia

How did you found out about I-F: Well I was part of a few pages on FB, and they directed me over to place where I could post my fan fictions. I also searched online and found this website. Ever since around July 2013 I've been using IF.

Why did you decide to join I-F: Because I wanted to find more people who watched the same shows as me, as I don't have many people who do where I live. Also it was a great way to share my work and love for various different show.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: It's fun to play all the different games, and spend time finding new games to play.

What sections do you visit most: Very good question 😆 A lot of forums but mostly Dil Dosti Dance, Kumkum Bhagya, Jamai Raja, Dill Mill Gaye and Harry Potter 😃

How would you describe yourself: The best way to describe me...hmm...well I'm a dancing, baking, reading, writing, tall secret keeper, who is friendly and confident.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: My favorite actor is Ranbir Kapoor because he is really versatile and can dance tremendously. My favorite actress is Parineeti because she is really modest and cute and can dance and sing well depsite being 'over-weight' even though I don't think she is. 
My favorite telly actor is Karan Wahi because he can dance, act and is super funny and really cute. My favorite telly actress is Vrinda Dawda because she can act in very different roles, and can dance and is super friendly and cute.

PLEASE PM ME AND FRIEND ME IF YOU VISIT ANY OF THE FORUMS I VISIT.

Name: darosham😊

Nickname: daro😛

Gurl or Boi: gurl

Birthdate: 6 september 2003😊

What country do you live in: pakistan⭐️

How did you found out about I-F: because of my brother😃

Why did you decide to join I-F: to make friends and all the other stuff😊😊😊

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:because it is fun to play these all games i just love it😳❤️

What sections do you visit most: forum games and cid forum😃

How would you describe yourself: sweet, innocent, cute, and nice😳

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: siddharth malhothra because i love his height his look and alli like parhineeti because she is so cute and sweet😳

Edited by darosham1 - 9 years ago
  I m Neha 
from Jaipur 
 47 yrs 😳
And in waiting  to  my same age's  n same place's  friends  also 😊
 I Love my all friends  from Dil se😳