Introduce Yourself.../slambook - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Name : Parul (Candy)
Boy/Girl : Girl
Birth date : 16th Jan
How did you find out about IF : I was searching about CID WU and Found this place!
Why did you decide to join I-F:To read those "Members only post"
Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun!
What sections do you visit most:CID & now this one
How would you describe urself:Funloving yet sensitive
No 1 fav actor & actress: Shahrukh & Kangana!

Name: Sanjana

Nickname: Sanny/San

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: May 28, ~~

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: I was searching about latest JR news and found this..

Why did you decide to join I-F: Hehehe..I wanted to read the Only Members Post stories

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I don't often visit this section..first time opened a game here and kept foot in this section

What sections do you visit most: Jamai Raja, Kumkum Bhagya and sometimes Games forum..

How would you describe yourself: awesome..

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess?: 1: SRK/Deepika; 2: Varun dhawan/Alia Bhatt ;3: Siddarth Malhotra/Shraddha Kapoor

Edited by -Sunkissed - 8 years ago

Name:  Abhilasha

Nickname: Abhi

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: August 31, 1997

What country do you live in:  India

How did you found out about I-F: Though a friend of mine

Why did you decide to join I-F:  I was addicted to KriYaansh (D3)

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its a great fun when I m bored

What sections do you visit most: Ajun, D3, Chat club, game forum

How would you describe yourself: hmmm...introvert, and helpful i guess

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is Shahid Kapoor and Zac Effron actress is Deepika Padukon and Emma Watson

Name and Nick name : Lily

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: Nov 12, 1993

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: Google...πŸ˜†

Why did you decide to join I-F: to catch up my fav show NAUC that recently went off-air after its story got screwed up...πŸ˜†

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I enjoy them

What sections do you visit most: NAUC forum

How would you describe yourself: unique...just like everyone...πŸ˜†

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Jim Parsons and Deepika Padukone...

Name and Nick name : Manisha

Girl or Boy: Girl

Birthdate: April 14, 2000

How did you found out about I-F: While looking for pics of Sukirti Kandpal google led me here.

Why did you decide to join I-F: To read Members Only Posts 

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I enjoy them and they increase my posts too πŸ˜†

What sections do you visit most: PKYEK , DWTG & this one

How would you describe yourself: The best & the worst at times πŸ˜†

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Shah Rukh Khan & Sukirti Kandpal (bcoz I find them genuine and awesome professionals )

Name and Nick name : Rupamudra Age: 23 Girl or Boy:Girl Birthdate: 30st June, 1992 What country do you live in: India How did you found out about I-F: While looking for some telly article google led me here. Why did you decide to join I-F: To read Arshi fanfiction Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:I enjoy all the game n it increased my posts What sections do you visit most: Fanfiction, Ipkknd n game forums How would you describe yourself: i m lil emotional n very short tempred person What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Barun Shobti, Sanaya Irani n Salmaan Khan

Name: Aasha

Nickname: Aash, Ash, Aashu

Girl or Boy: Girl

Birthdate: September 24, 1992

What country do you live in: KSA

How did you found out about I-F: My cousin told me about it

Why did you decide to join I-F: because of kaisi yeh yaariaan show

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun..

What sections do you visit most: kaisi yeh yaariaan, chat clubs, games section

How would you describe yourself: well i am talkative..sometime irritating..!! and i love cars and bikes...have interest in sports..!!

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why?: my fav actor is Parth Samthaan..because he is the most hard worker..n he is just a inspiration for me..!!

Name : Prateek kapoor
Nickname : Lucky
Girl or Boy : reffered my name πŸ˜†
Birthday : 21 August
Country u live : Greece
How did u found I F : my Best Friend crazy of IF πŸ˜† her craziness pulled me here🀣
Why IF : mention above πŸ˜‰
Games Section : fun
Yourself : none

Keep smiling n hv fun here 😳

Name and Nick name : Anita / Ani

Girl or Boy: Girl

Birthdate: June 29, 1995

How did you found out about I-F: While looking for pics of Sukirti Kandpal google led me here.

Why did you decide to join I-F: To read Members Only Posts 

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I enjoy them and they increase my posts too πŸ˜†

What sections do you visit most: PKYEK mostly , DWTG & this one

How would you describe yourself: Guileless

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Shah Rukh Khan & Sukirti Kandpal bcoz they are mindblowing actors. I totally love them.

Name: Akira

Nickname: Kira, Aki, Kiki, and pretty much everybody who meets me finds a new nickname for me :/ 

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: December 20th

What country do you live in: Canada/USA (part time in NV)

How did you found out about I-F: Google. I was searching for an article about some show a while ago then I found this website. Liked it, bookmarked it, a few weeks later joined it.

Why did you decide to join I-F: Uh. Tbh, I don't even remember.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: Who doesn't like to play games? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What sections do you visit most: BB9 for now. I have my moments where I want to spend a lot of time on some sections then I tend to fade away. 

How would you describe yourself: Walking, talking pro-wrestling encyclopedia. 

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Bollywood = I actually don't have a favorite actor or actress. I'm quite neutral towards everyone. Hollywood = Actor: Christian Bale; Actress: Kate Beckinsale...Batman and Selene