Frequent Posters

Playbit thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Name:Rajat

Nickname: RajuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Boy or Girl: Girl

Birth Date: 1 jan

What country do u live in: India

How did u find out about IF: Was searching for some info about a show...found the bg tunes and other things in the forum, this forum is great

How would you describe yourself: Lol...ok! this is where i go blank! I am crazy!

andygeorge thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Name: Andy George

Nickname: xthanh9x πŸ˜†

Gurl or Boi: Boy

Birthdate: January 23, 1998

What country do you live in: India

• How did you found out about I-F: I was searching on google or SRGMP pics and websites, and i came across IF!πŸ˜ƒ

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought of meeting all the new members and checking this forum out...like all the cool things on it...and stuff

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i like playing games and they're fun...and i meet new ppl also mostly cuz they increase the # of my postsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What sections do you visit most: SRGMP, AV & siggy, chat club, members lounge, games, and random tv serials on Zee

How would you describe yourself: smart, responsible, caring, nice, friendly, fun, helpful...lol

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is Shahid cuz he's sooo cute!! and my fav actress is Priyanka cuz she rocks and is rly pretty...n i luv her hair

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Name: Dwipanita

Nickname: Tuya, DwipZ, Dipu...

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: May 1, 1994

What country do you live in: INDIA

How did you found out about I-F: I was looking for updates of Uttaran show on Google, then i found IF

Why did you decide to join I-F: To comment on discussions

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:   my friend Akhi(Lazylady) told me about this and its fun playing games with members about anything

What sections do you visit most: Bollywood forum, chat clubs, forum games and sometimes serial forums

How would you describe yourself Introvert, Shy

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?:  Priyanka Chopra, Emma Watson- they r my inspirations, idols

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Name:vaishnavi

Girl or Boy: Girl

Birthdate: oct 7

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F:casually search in net

Why did you decide to join I-F:To read members only post

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: fun

What sections do you visit most: forum games.

How would you describe yourself: calm and fun loving

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Name: Zaara

Nickname: Zaaru, Toilet Queen(TQ), Zaatu, Juju

Gurl or Boi: Lady

Birthdate: January 17, 1990

What country do you live in: Singapore

How did you found out about I-F: I was searching for pictures on Maan and Geet and chanced upon this page just like how I chanced upon Maaneet on YT.

Why did you decide to join I-F: To discuss about GHSP and share my love for MG, who remains special till date.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: Ill be honest, Im here to increase my posts thats all. Im pretty sure many are here for that.

What sections do you visit most: I used to be very active in GHSP forum. And then MEIEJ/Jhalak/ETR2 for Drashti. Now Im mostly active in A&S forum cos I have my own CG and also to comment on all my fav galleries. Occasionally on BW forum as well.

How would you describe yourself: Troubled, Fighter, Extrovert, Friendly, Witty, Sarcastic Bitch.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Im a fan of almost 90% of BW. Its easier to say whom Im not a fan of. Special mention for a BW celeb whom Im crazy about currently is Fawad. I have followed him right from his TV days. <33 I used to be a fan Drashti Dhami from Indian TV. Right now no one from Indian TV Im crazy about though I do like Rajeev Khandelwal. My all time number one celeb above all is Surya. <33 He is the best <33

priya185 thumbnail

Name: Priya

Nickname: Pria Priyu Priyanka

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: January 18

How did you found out about I-F: found out they make good creations here i used to use them on my youtube channel

Why did you decide to join I-F: to find creations and updates on my fav shows

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: nice fun games good timepass 

What sections do you visit most: krpkab a&s, chat clubs, bolly, forum games

How would you describe yourself: i am

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor

actress

Edited by -Priya- - 7 years ago
OmkaraDeewani thumbnail
Name: Anais

Nickname: Ana

Girl or Boy: Girl

Birthdate: October 24, 1997

What country do you live in: France

How did you found out about I-F: I was looking for some information about Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti when i stumbled upon a fanfiction of them in IF.

Why did you decide to join I-F: I found it interesting to be able to share your views about a show with somebody else, moreover i don't know a lot of people who watch Hindi shows so IF is a way for me to talk about everything. However, due to my studies I can't stay on IF as long as I would like to. 

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: It is fun, and it's been years since I haven't been in this forum. I like it here

What sections do you visit most:  Fanfictions, sometimes some shows like Ishqbaaz for now

How would you describe yourself: Crazy, foodie, Dynamic, Too curious

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? : My favourite actors are SRK, Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra 

pluviophile. thumbnail
Ignore. Edited by Nym. - 7 years ago
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Name: Busi
Nickname: BusiMusi
Gurl or boi: Girl
Birthday: 25 April 1994
What country do you live in: South Africa
How did you found out about I-F: Through Google
Why did you decide to join I-F: I love reading fanfic and reading them
Why did you visit the Forum Game Section: I love playing game ( am a game freak πŸ˜ƒ )
What Section do you visit the most: Punar Vivah, Geet, Game Forum and may more.
How would you describe yourself: Hilarious and Fragile.
Who is your favourite number 1 actor and actress? and why: Gurmeet Chourdry and Katrika Senger because they are the best of the best πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BusiMusi - 7 years ago
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name: Aanahat

Nickname: Aana

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: Sept 27

How did you found out about I-F: due to the random search on internet

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i started playing 2-3 games here and then it became a habit

What sections do you visit most: saathiya,yhm,yrkkh

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is devoleena...bcz i like herπŸ˜†