How much will u change urself for the one

Posted: 17 years ago

How much will u change urself for the one u love??

I just wanted to know..if u love someone alot...would u change a lot for him/her??

Would u change ur religion??

Would u change ur looks?? hairstyle etc..

Would u change urself..like ur personality and who u r??

For me i dont think i would really change myself...coz i am me..and if they want they can love me for who i am..or hate me..

Anji

Nice topic. U stole my words. I agree with you. But there are some things you have to change. There are always needs for compromises.
If i love someone and the person loves me back very much, if he asks to change something about me, i will do it as he wants good for me. In love, sacrifices and compromises are a key thing.
Originally posted by del_geo

If i love someone and the person loves me back very much, if he asks to change something about me, i will do it as he wants good for me. In love, sacrifices and compromises are a key thing.

i agree in luv and sacrifices and compromises are a key thing but if he truely luvs me as well he would accept me da way i am compromises r needed 2 be made from both side not just one side!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
well if the person fell in love with who i am than there would be no reason for me to change
I can never change my looks, or my religion for sum1 bec its something im born wid and wud like to remain wid until I do. However if he loves me lyk hell n wants me to change a bad trait of mine, or a fault in ma personality, i will defintly make an effort, not only for him, but also for myself. 😊
koi pyar kare to tumse kare
tum jaise ho waise kare ..
koi tumhe badalkar kare
who pyar nahi sauda kare ..
aur sahiba pyar mai sauda nahi ...

Mohobatien ..........
Edited by dannyk - 17 years ago
I would not change my religion for the one I luv as i wouldn't want to hurt my sweety... god! πŸ˜† but i will try and change my looks as that can irritate if there is no agreement. But no plastic surgery. Just style of dress and such like. But the basics of myself should remain otherwise that's one strange luv story! πŸ˜†
the answer one thinks of at the onset is "nothing. love me for who i am"

but there are many, as people have said before me, compromises both sides have to make

now the changes don't have to be that big...but you do need to adjust your time, arrange other stuff in a different way...

😳

Originally posted by sujal_kashish

i agree in luv and sacrifices and compromises are a key thing but if he truely luvs me as well he would accept me da way i am compromises r needed 2 be made from both side not just one side!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O

u stole my words dear😳 ditto same

love

anu