rocker thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello guysπŸ˜ƒ

how are you all?😳

β€οΈ        ~* Love *~  ❀️

Everyone has their own point of view or opinion. The word "Love" has lots of meaning, everyone defines love in different types..😳 and by different ways and names, making it resemble that love is like this and love is like that..πŸ˜ƒ

But what do you say? its tym for u to share ur opinion😊

Like according to me,

Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy, and she takes a sip b4 giving it to him to taste if it is ok.😳

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of ur french fries ,without making them give any of their's😳

Love is when my grandmother had measles, and my grandfather cared for her, day and night, without thinking about himself, until  he got measles too.😳

Love is when someone else's happiness means to u more than anything else in the world. Love is when you care about someone more than anything around you. love is what makes u blind for everythign except for the one u love.😳

Its a big challenege for u all. no one yet is able to find the meaning of the magical word "love",,, even the Oxford Dictionary πŸ˜†lol..

So, what do you say? wud u lyk 2 solve this word's mystery?πŸ˜ƒ

Lets all share our point of views over Love.  Lets see what each individual thinks love is!😊

You are not supposed to give quotations here.😳

Just describe in your simple words, what do you think love is!πŸ˜ƒ (like i have done above)..πŸ˜›

So..lets begin!πŸ˜ƒ

Start your words and lets see who gives the ebst definition of love in simple and touching words😳

Lotsa Love..πŸ€—

Sammy xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love is giving permission for a stranger to hurt u whenever he wants to 😭 and u not being able to do anything about it...its like a habit...u get used to other person... real love that ppl talk about...doesn't exist...if it did...ppl that r in love wouldn't hurt each other 😭
rocker thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sapna_2004

love is giving permission for a stranger to hurt u whenever he wants to 😭 and u not being able to do anything about it...its like a habit...u get used to other person... real love that ppl talk about...doesn't exist...if it did...ppl that r in love wouldn't hurt each other 😭

awww..nahi sapu..why are u saying this re?😭

love is soo sweet, it makes life beautiful yaarπŸ˜ƒ

*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love is a beautful feeling that you can't express in words and the words that would be used to describe it will not be enough to describe it. But its means different things to different people. I have many way of describing it.

To me
Love is...

- when someone comes to you when you are alone and sits by you whenever you want someone to talk to.
- when someone eats something that they hate only because you like it.
- when your friend says its ok and forgives you when you have hurted her/him badly.

i will add more!
gossipqueen81 thumbnail
Love is something that cannot be defined
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: del_geo

Love is a beautful feeling that you can't express in words and the words that would be used to describe it will not be enough to describe it. But its means different things to different people. I have many way of describing it.

To me
Love is...

- when someone comes to you when you are alone and sits by you whenever you want someone to talk to.
- when someone eats something that they hate only because you like it.
- when your friend says its ok and forgives you when you have hurted her/him badly.

i will add more!

and what about...when they leave u after doing all these things??? how would u explain that? 😊
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

You give that person the permission to hurt you...but it's upto you if you really feel sad and cry for that person or not, Sapna. You can spend weeks crying or you can spend a day or two crying and then stand up again and move on with your life, thinking that it's better this way. It just makes you stronger yaarπŸ€—

*dels* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and what about...when they leave u after doing all these things??? how would u explain that? 😊

They give us may be a moment of happiness but if they leave us, yeh everyone feels sad, it hurts, but there would be other doors open for us and we should enter through them not thinking of our sadness, but the happy moments and the many moments which life has got in store for you. Close the other one behind by taking only the lovely moments with you.πŸ€—

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Love.... well, no one really knows what love is until they fall into it... but everyone has their own image of love.. I do too although I have begun to lose it as I'm beginning to start believing that love is many times selfish and not what it is suppose to be.

Love is when one person says "Don't worry, I am here for you" and you forget all your problems.

Love is when you hug the person, you want the time to stop right there.

Love is when you long to see his/her face but when he/she comes in front of you, you are not being able to say anything due to happiness.

Love is when you can't hide sorrows or happiness from this one person.

Love is flowers worth of less than $2 given to you by this person hold the value of more than a billion bucks or even anmol.

Love is when you can even walk on fire if only this person is with you.

Love is when you want to give all your happiness to him/her and take all his/her sorrows.

Love is.... love is everything.  The only question now is that if it even exists...
cant explain, its juzz a feelin from within