LIVE webcam in Africa! - ANIMALS!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
JT = Jhakaas Thread! - 1st Week of FEB 2007 πŸ˜ƒ   
Every week one thread will be made an announcement in Misc. Section. The thread that most catches our fancy!

Here's a really cool link, of a live webcam(24/7) located in South Africa(near a watering hole). Animals are constantly visiting throughout the day.

http://www.wavelit.com/popup/playerAfricam.asp#

There might be no animals there right now, but if u want, keep on checking back...and you'll be sure to see something. Keep ur speakers on, too. It's really cool.

--

JUST now..I heard voice of something drinking the water..but it was on the other side of the pool I THINK..soI couldn't see it properly!!

OMG okay...now, im hearing some animal..it's making noisee! LOLZ this is coool!!

Edited by datspreets - 17 years ago
wow Meg, this is so cool!
Thanks for the link, i'll definietly keep checking it back!
'Jhakaas Thread' is a COOL IDEA! LOLZ. By the way, yesterday on that link ^ I SAW AN ELEPHANT! lolz. πŸ˜ƒ
^ Really? πŸ‘

I didn't spot anything :(
MEg, the link stopped working...i can't see anything on the screen on the left of the page....is it working for u?
!
omg....why I have missed this thread earlier😭...and now its not working for me!! Megz....where r u?😭
hii guys,

OMG OMG ..I SWEAR it's working now!! I see HOGS! Some are sleeping, one is up ..and walking.

SEE, WHERE ARE U GUYS???

You guys, the camera is totally cool. It's moving around the place, and everything. And it can zoom in and out, and juz before, it was following a bird.

P.S -- It moved, from the hogs.
Posted: 15 years ago
Here is one link guys

http://www.wavelit.com/?ch=Wildlife&sh=africam