Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all! 😳

I'm Nafeela, generally called as Nafee..
I'm from India, to be precise, from Tamil Nadu..
I was once active in KDMHMD, TL and RKAB forums but later thought IF is so addictive and took a break and now, I'm again into it.. 😳

So yeah, I read and write alot and was searching for a nice plot to share my scrabbles and where could I go else other than IF for some nice people?
Get read guys, with your rotten egg and tomatoes to throw on for presenting horrible stories.. 😳

And You're more than welcome to be friends with.. I'd made some great frnds on IF and would like to have more and more..😳

Tales corner will be more active from now on!

Loads of Love,
Nafee 😳
nandinideka thumbnail
Hi..everyone!!
This is Nandini...

Follow my blogs if you love reading!
http://NandiniSpeaks.blogspot.com
--Shree-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Name: Shree

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav section(s) on I-F:Writer's corner and hollywood forum

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Dexter , Vampire diaries and Castle

Best friends on I-F: Just joined!

What type of pOEMS you like .😳? ROMANTIC AND MEANINGFUL!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey all... I am Bushra, a student and i love reading and writing. Although my writings aren't that impressive, but still i write them down and share it with my friends..

I have been a silent stalker of this forum but i thought its high time i should introduce myself...and stop being a stalker...πŸ˜†

I used to be very active on Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum and that was my fav show and still is...after that show i couldn't make myself addicted to any other show or forum.. I took a break and came back after a long time... Was missing my IF friends...πŸ˜†

So yeah, i love making friends so you know u r welcome to be friends with me...😳

Love,

Bushra! πŸ˜³

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone!!!
My name is Nandini and I am a member of IF since 2008 but I have only visited DMG section and FFs related to AR, ArSh or KaSh but now am exploring around...I have visited TVD section and now I have landed up here :)

Looking forward to read some awesome work here and make new friends
I hope that you all would accept me with open arms

P.S. please tell me i anyone here feels tht am doing something wrong or being rude at anytime of me being here...after all an here also to learn and grasp something good from all the members present :)
Luv
Nandi
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys,
im nina arief - 20 years old, studying & working , and im quite new around here, just peeking around .. but ive falllen in love with this forum now, esp the tales corner.. in the past 1 hr  i read soo much of stuff here- i need to take a breakπŸ˜†..
i live in saudi arabia- khobar to be precise..  but im a very patriotic indian..
would love to make friends around here, have a few friends from the ek hazaron mein meri behna forum... but u can never have too many friends right??
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nandinideka

Hi..everyone!!

This is Nandini...

Follow my blogs if you love reading!
http://NandiniSpeaks.blogspot.com

Hey NAndini...😊 my name's nandini too
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Name: Sourabhi (Sur)

Profession/Occupation: Student

Fav section(s) on I-F:Many

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Korean too

What type of pOEMS you like .😳? a little touchy and those which are a little romantic

zhzubair4 thumbnail
hello,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im new to Jewellery Making and would like to know if there are any courses or workshops in the Peterborough area to get me started!
Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Name : Shwetasri πŸ˜Š
Fav Sections on IF : Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Forum, WC, Satyamev Jayate Forum. . . . .etc. πŸ˜³
Present Status : Inactive   πŸ€’

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am quite new over here but I am really loving this place and kudos to all the writers. I am really loving your work. Keep it up. TC. πŸ˜Š
Edited by -Shwetasri- - 11 years ago