Chat Chat Chat......

Posted: 17 years ago
Welcome all chatters
and don't get intimidated non- chatters,
for you'll gte used to the ramblings here! πŸ˜†

Missing .IN's Blah Thread? Here's one now, with a slight change in name!

Chat on........

Preets

He won Filmfare Best Actor award in 1988 and again in 1992.Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
Yay......I'm the first to replyπŸ˜†...LET THE CHATTING BEGIIIIINNN!!!πŸ˜›

thanks for posting this Preeti😊

Yay...ok guys we will be posting all our chat threads in GD for now...but as soon as our chit chat is created...we will move them all there... so come on start bugging each other again... πŸ˜† (but remember...not to bug me...warna 😈) πŸ˜†

let's talk about somethiong fun...ummm..like...cute professors/teachers.... πŸ˜† sapna, what have u got to say about this?:P

btw anyone goes to college/school cuz of cute teachers? πŸ˜‰ answer!
Aha....Teacher crushes. Don't we all have them?😳.....it reminds me there was one cute professor in our college to whom I went many times under the guise of "needing help" with assignments, never missed a single lecture, stayed at class late to talk to himπŸ˜³πŸ˜†....and whenever he praised me I started floating on cloudsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³....honestly not only me he literally captured the hearts of some of my friends too
^ we had this physicas prof in school(he didn't teach me cuz i didn't take science). all the girls were fida over him..until he opened his mouth to reveal his bhiya type accent πŸ˜† a thousand hearts shattered that moment!

Originally posted by datspreets

let's talk about somethiong fun...ummm..like...cute professors/teachers.... πŸ˜† sapna, what have u got to say about this?:P

btw anyone goes to college/school cuz of cute teachers? πŸ˜‰ answer!
lolz Preeti...

well I have this class at 8:30 am...and guess what I am there at 8:00...to get the front seatπŸ˜†...jo bhi hojaye...I have to get that seat...lol...which has the bets viewπŸ˜†once my bus was a bit late so I got to class late and guess what...someone else was sitting in my seat...I was about to go and tell her to get up...par sadly I went and sat in back of class...and didn't even enjoy that lecture😭

and u know what guys...I study so hard for this class...πŸ˜†just so he knows I am a good student... I tried my best to ask questions after class...par there is a line of girls...these other girls doesn't have anything else to do😑

anyway I loved this topic PreetsπŸ˜†

i forgot to tell u all... once few yrs ago one of our sir (totally hot and i mean fiiiiine πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ) he had a PTA meeting and one of the girls mom hit on him. hehe hee. she yelled at her mom after they left "He is married mom. y the heck would u do that?" u know wat her mom said? "so am I." lmao πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i thought he was totally hot too. but i nvr hit on him. i mean come on the guy was on love 😊 u can't break that. plus he told the whole class wat i did at the fashion show/cultural dance 😳 lolz. thank God no one believed him except for that one girl who was nxt to me.

I only watched it in 2 different classes 😳 ... and mayb 3 times in lunch 😳 😳
πŸ˜• I was the one who wanted to start it again... 😭

Oh well, doesn't matter if it's you or me, it's the same thing lol.
finally....somethin to chat on....i was waiting for this... πŸ˜‰

speaking of crush on teachers....well in my school i had all female teachers...so there's no way of having any crush on them... 😭 but ya in my coll. i had sir's...but none dat i liked πŸ˜• all "khaduus ones", very oldies kind... πŸ˜•