Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penguin man thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: Miss Candy

he said his was a penguine one... and i found 3 of themπŸ˜• i hav no idea who is who anymore...

mayb he is trying to creep us out... for me it seems to be workin'

πŸ˜†

My id used to be penguin man!, I forgot the password so I opened Penguin man, but .r3v. isn't me.

I would tell you all who it was, but I'd rather not. It's not worth it. If they want to be honest, maybe they'll say something about it, but that won't happen.

It's all good though, I'm here either way...

-Pinky- thumbnail
^i read that thread.. i thought there was gonna be a huge debate on whos the real rav πŸ˜†

hey ppl
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Will the fake Rav please stand up? πŸ˜†

hey guys....INans are steadily comeing back to familiar territory..now thats a great sign of revival! πŸ˜›
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats!!! πŸ‘Edited by Star_on_earth - 17 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

hi Pinky 😊

hii sapna πŸ˜ƒ how is it going?i m soo bored 😭
penguin man thumbnail
Originally posted by: datspreets

Will the fake Rav please stand up? πŸ˜†

hey guys....INans are steadily comeing back to familiar territory..now thats a great sign of revival! πŸ˜›

I think you should start bets πŸ˜ƒ...you'd make a solid profit out of that πŸ˜›, if you bet on the right person.πŸ˜†
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okkk... moving along... how was everyones' day... mine totally sux... too much to do. 😭
penguin man thumbnail
Originally posted by: .r3v.

Your getting in my nerves. Tell me who you are

Usually people get on others nerves not "in" them. But anyways...

Hey Miss Candy? What's up. What's happening?
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I realized how much I hate team work today. It's my way or the highway! 😑 I never thought of myself as a control freak but man some pple r just plain stupid... not lazy 'cause I'm more lazy. I do everything at the last min. πŸ˜›

Soo... wassup? I'm sooo freaken bored and sleepy today. Too much! Too much of everything candy, school, pple, rooms everything is too freaken too much for me.

btw how many times did I say too much? too much I guess πŸ˜† I'll stop here before I type too much for anyone to handle. πŸ˜†
-Pinky- thumbnail
lolz jessi take a deep breathe...relax πŸ˜†

my day was AWESOME!!!i skipped skool today cuz it was too cold πŸ˜ƒ hehe i had soo much fun today!!stayed home...watched moviez..ate junk n had a blast!lolz