Dada is back with a BANG!!!!

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

👏 Dada is back with a BIg BANG!!! After he was disgraced and thrown out of the team... 😭

Now I think he should gracefully retire after the 2007 World Cup.... What say? 😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes. I am very happy that Dada is back and is the best in the whole team. I just hope that he carries this great attitude to the World Cup!! I'm soooo glad he is back!!! 😉
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
none else feels that way?/ 😕 😭
it really woz painful to c him get kicked out i knew team india wud neva be da same agen, n it woznt
buh omg omg omg now hes back, n hes scorin baby 😛 hopes r up for da world cup now 😃
kothra thumbnail
I am too happy DADA is back nw...
he will surely rock the india team
Pachu.P thumbnail
Aagaya Aagaya...Dada wapas aagaya [:D/>

i was soo sad that he got thrown out of the team!..but definately knew that he would make a gr8 comeback..n...wallaahhhh...he did just that!

Im really sure we have chance to win world cup now 👍🏼
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its only sourav dada who cud have made this sort of comeback - winning the man of the series after being discarded for a year 👏👏👏 sourav is the lifeline of indian cricket - its him who took india to the last world cup finals, its him who has the ability to do so again... he is a natural leader... he shud be given the captaincy without a second thought...

pritz_king thumbnail
yh a great come back by sourav... but i think dravid should continue with the captaincy...hes a great captain also experianced 😃