Sehrish still look for someone... - Page 7

Posted: 17 years ago
i think u took dat story too seriously πŸ˜• .... i had to be opposite to u to make the story more interesting...but guess u r not happy wid it...sorry for that...dats why i havent continued it... u c i cant hurt my friends...no matter how evil i am πŸ˜ƒ 😊

but ya sapu to nahi bachti ab....i ve to take care of her also na...after all she too is my sweetest friend πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Star_on_earth - 17 years ago
poor Star is evil now? πŸ˜” come back to the unevil side!
Originally posted by Miss Candy

*runs to the restroom*

Srry Sapna, u can't enter here. I'm very busy in here. πŸ˜†

*turns the tap on and seeks out through the back door*

sssh!
*Sapna is waiting for her in back door* hi Miss Candy...what r u doing here?? were u trying to run away? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

*Sapna is waiting for her in back door* hi Miss Candy...what r u doing here?? were u trying to run away? πŸ˜†

um... I think I forgot to flush. BRB. *goes back in*

someone help me. I don't wanna be stuck in here. of all the places y in here.😭😭😭

um... I think I forgot to flush. BRB. *goes back in*

someone help me. I don't wanna be stuck in here. of all the places y in here.😭😭😭

*Miss Candy takes a while in there...so Sapna goes inside the house again..and finds Miss Candy there...she is too tired to run...so she accepts to be Sapna's next victim* πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i think u took dat story too seriously πŸ˜• .... i had to be opposite to u to make the story more interesting...but guess u r not happy wid it...sorry for that...dats why i havent continued it... u c i cant hurt my friends...no matter how evil i am πŸ˜ƒ 😊

but ya sapu to nahi bachti ab....i ve to take care of her also na...after all she too is my sweetest friend πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

I was just kidding yaar...Do continue Star for it is more fun wid ur part too!!!!!And we'll end it soon for I m coming up wid a valentine's story

😭 save me someone 😭

hey i ve not fully turned evil...so u can count on me..πŸ˜†

btw..sapu...there's a call from john for u..(i asked him to call u)

*sapu leaves ms.candy n runs to get the phone*

candy u r safe now......run....run...run..... n i'll handle sapu...(wen she finds out there was no phone call at allπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

thank u sooo much Star!!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Runs like the wind=60mile per hour*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thank u sooo much Star!!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Runs like the wind=60mile per hour*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Miss Candy jee...Sapna is not that stupid yet...guess what I did... *Sapna told Star that Miss Candy is calling her since she needs help...when Star left...Sapna started running 80mile per hour...and caught Miss Candy again* y were u running so fast?? what happened Miss Candy? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

πŸ˜† Miss Candy jee...Sapna is not that stupid yet...guess what I did... *Sapna told Star that Miss Candy is calling her since she needs help...when Star left...Sapna started running 80mile per hour...and caught Miss Candy again* y were u running so fast?? what happened Miss Candy? πŸ˜†

oh... It's just nothin'... I was thinkin' that I could---*points away* LOOK A BEAR!!

*runs faster, 100miles per hour*πŸ˜†