pink sky thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello people out there,

I have a request I think this may for the poeple who created IF or something related to it I don't know

My request is : 

1) Please take the off-air serials from the original sections and place them in the archived section as the original sections are getting too full.

For example Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Fame Gurukul, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Deal Ya No Deal, Indian Idol, (I think) Vaidehi...Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha, Aisa Desh Hai Mera etc in the Sony section are yet their even when some of the serials is off-air months ago.

Pyar Ke Do Naam-Ek Radha Ek Shyam, Kkavyanjali, Jodee Kamaal Ki, Shararat, Shanno Ki Shaadi, Virasaat which is now on Star one, Antariksh Ek Amar Katha etc on Star Plus section are yet their even when some of the serials are off-air months ago

Nach Baliye 2, Resham Dankh, (I think) special Squad, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Star one Remix etc tar one section yet their when some of the serials are off-air months ago.

I don't know about the other channels but what I know I have said

2) When I write any post after ten mintues when I go to correct the errors I made the other text gets deleted why does this happen.

3) Please change the apearance a bit of the IF page it looks like too many boxes.

Thanks for reading what  I wanted to say.

I am sorry if I have been too mean by saying all this

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pink sky

Hello people out there,

I have a request I think this may for the poeple who created IF or something related to it I don't know

My request is : 

1) Please take the off-air serials from the original sections and place them in the archived section as the original sections are getting too full. Ok, I will bring this to the admins' attentions.

For example Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Fame Gurukul, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, Deal Ya No Deal, Indian Idol, (I think) Vaidehi...Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha, Aisa Desh Hai Mera etc in the Sony section are yet their even when some of the serials is off-air months ago.

Pyar Ke Do Naam-Ek Radha Ek Shyam, Kkavyanjali, Jodee Kamaal Ki, Shararat, Shanno Ki Shaadi, Virasaat which is now on Star one, Antariksh Ek Amar Katha etc on Star Plus section are yet their even when some of the serials are off-air months ago

Nach Baliye 2, Resham Dankh, (I think) special Squad, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Star one Remix etc tar one section yet their when some of the serials are off-air months ago.

I don't know about the other channels but what I know I have said

2) When I write any post after ten mintues when I go to correct the errors I made the other text gets deleted why does this happen. What do you mean? What other text gets deleted? Could you explain?

3) Please change the apearance a bit of the IF page it looks like too many boxes. Ok, will bring this to Admins' attentions.

Thanks for reading what  I wanted to say.

I am sorry if I have been too mean by saying all this

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well said 😳
Completely agree with u about the old TV sections that need tro be archived !!!!
*~dulhan-fan~* thumbnail

agreed!!

Edited by *~dulhan-fan~* - 17 years ago
pink sky thumbnail

when I type something suppose what is your name or how are you then suppose I miss a letter in between and to correct it after about ten minutes then the text after the text I want to correct gets deleted for example:

I want to write the word 'video' and I changed the begining by mistake and after sometime correct it then the other part gets deleted and this remains:

vi

this part gets deleted:

deo

why does this happen

If still not understood I will send a sample of what I type later on

Edited by pink sky - 17 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Thats a weird problem.. 😕 .. N if ur facing dis problem, i think it shud be brought into the modz attention. Maybe they can solve it. As far as the archieved section idea is, i totally agree. All the members in dese sections r either chatting, spamming or have already left. there is no need to close the reality shows section, since they will b back for the new season n dey u will have to reopen it, but the serials we know wunt be back shud be closed.
~*Sandeep*~ thumbnail

Hi,

Welll.....i dont agree to some of your pints😳because some seriels which have alrteady been off-air are very active still...........

Like khavyanjali...pyar ke do naam...jassi jaise koi nahin...and many more....

So ummm and i dont think the boxes looks baad................😕

pink sky thumbnail

I have one more request:

4) Can someone update the avatar section I mean when we register we have the avatar section from where we choose pictures as our avatar. But now it been a long time but there are no new pictures from where we choose they've become old where the serials on TV are new many pictures are not there which we see in new serials. I hope you'll understand what I am trying to say please get new pictures and new cartoons they are old now we more of new I hope you'll are getting what  I am trying to say.

pink sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Sandeep*~

Hi,

Welll.....i dont agree to some of your pints😳because some seriels which have alrteady been off-air are very active still...........

Like khavyanjali...pyar ke do naam...jassi jaise koi nahin...and many more....

So ummm and i dont think the boxes looks baad................😕

see Sandeep users who come to this site who are not a member or some who are a member but have no TV and read/have no newspapers might think that the serials which are yet in the original section which are off-air long time before are yet there these may be keeping track with videos atleast for them we should put them in the archived section so they know whats going on

about the appearance atleast a bit should be changed than the whole because it is diffcult to see with so many boxes I mean those light blue lines in between the serials is a kind of irritating

well this is my opinion

pink sky thumbnail

why isn't any one replying to my post😔😔😔, moderators please see/read this post, looks like making requests has no value😭, atleast some people tell whether I am right or wrong, some one say something please please