•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Kash dumped Rahil to marry Brad
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   February 2, 2007

Kashmera Shah and Rahil Azam
Kashmera Shah is back with hubby Brad Listermann, but before she met him she was dating TV actor Rahil Azam (of Hatim fame).

The relationship ended just a few days before she married Listermann. Here's the story that was never told.

Apparently, the Kash and Rahil even lived together for three years. The former couple first set eyes on each other in Bangkok where Rahil was shooting for an ad film with Aarti Surendranath.

There were instant vibes. When contacted, a surprised Kashmera admitted that she had been involved with Rahil at one point. "But we were not living together. I have always been an independent woman. I was living in my flat in Lokhandwala at that time. Sometimes, Rahil would stay with me."

Money matters

According to the buzz,  Kashmera dumped Rahil because he was going through a financial crunch and married Brad while her relationship with Rahil was still going on.

"No, we split because we were mentally incompatible. It started as physical attraction, but was not maturing into love. There was nothing common between us except the fact that we were both actors.

As time went by, we realised that we had different likes and dislikes. And that happened because we hardly went out with each other or talked at length. Those days, I was very busy doing films Jungle, Aankhen, Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye and few others," Kashmera defends. 

No future

"Brad came into my life after Rahil and I parted ways. Rahil and I separated three months before I met Brad. Frankly, Rahil and I never had any future plans. Plus Rahil had told me that he would marry a girl of his mother's choice and I didn't hold that against him," she adds.

Kashmera says that Rahil was unaware that she had married Brad in London. "When I returned to India with Brad, Rahil called and asked if we could continue dating, but I informed him that I was married.

We haven't spoken to each other after that. Strangely, we haven't even bumped into each other at social functions or parties. There is no animosity.  In fact, my mother had met him and even liked him. He is a nice guy," she signs off.

cheers

resh

Posted: 17 years ago
thanks god lucky u rahil ur save from kash and i'm shoked that u were dating kash. 🤢 🤢