Members Lounge

ML & GD Rules! – Please keep in mind!

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

General Discussion and Members Lounge are basically the Members' section in a sense that you are allowed to post anything of your interest here but keeping in mind that it has to be appropriate.

You can share your opinions and ideas on ANY subject and can have any discussions as long as they are constructive.

As with any other section of IF, personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.  If you don't agree with someone's ideas, well, bear with it and try to understand their point of view.  Again, discussions are fine as long as they don't turn into pathetic arguments.

If any member is hostile to you, instead of making it a public issue, please contact any member of the Dev Team and we will be more than willing to help you and solve the problem.

Please do not spam and DO NOT post any topic that is inappropriate for the members of all ages (such as vulgar topics).

Also, before posting, do peek into the rest of the sections so that you just post General topics that don't belong to any of the other sections down below.  Or else they will be moved to their respective sections.

Have fun while discussing your opinions and ideas because only after listening to each other's thoughts, can we learn from each other, which is necessary for personal growth! 😊

"To teach is to understand. To learn is wisdom. To learn together is understanding wisdom."  ---- Sid Mendenhall!

Regards,

IF Development Team

Edited by meghavi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
wow thanks yaar

Will do it and others   should also........

Cheers 😊
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skanthan

Please unregister me.

😆that was funny😆

Anyways thanks for the rules! I hope members abide by them!😊

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
what is the diffrence between members lounge and gd?
ArjunArohi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will surely follow the rules...

titli
quizmiss thumbnail
I am following all the rules and I will continue to do so.
~Brown.G~ thumbnail
thanks
this has been a big help
~Brown.G~ thumbnail
thanks
this has been a big help
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lot of banned postings in this topic 😆