Kaun hai "D" ka Pyar?.... - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

I don't watch that show...par if Ameesha is evil...then I am not like her😆and I know u love Danny...remember u told me urself😉

Sapu, you know what, you have turned so evil 😆😆, You used to be soo nice and now you are pulling my legs😆

By the way, madam, when did I tell you that? 😆

Listen, everyone, our sweet 😡 sapu, is having hallucinations, I never told her and why would I when it's not even true??
Originally posted by naina_manam

Sapu, you know what, you have turned so evil 😆😆, You used to be soo nice and now you are pulling my legs😆

By the way, madam, when did I tell you that? 😆

Listen, everyone, our sweet 😡 sapu, is having hallucinations, I never told her and why would I when it's not even true??
welll I am sweet just like before...and yea u told me...I think u r already forgetting things...yeh pya bhi kya cheez hai...😆
Just want to wish Naina and Danny good luck. If you survive this topic and Ms. Don then great, if not I will miss you both 😭
oh ok..i m sorrie sapu as i din post this earlier...now itz da best time for me to avenge on her for she's trying to spoil my story...lollz.....sapu and ameesha...if she was ameesha i will never befriend her....

Naina where were u so long darlin...missed u terribly!!!

coming back to star's life...I heard that Gunia had been finding things abt Star and Danny..They live quite close too
lol ...

who is 'D' .... between D seems nice .. may be i can think of get login name like this ... 😊

another rumors topic ... don't pair me with naina .. nahi to raj will kill me yaar ...

and about star .. she already found some one on the .in .. ;)
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

welll I am sweet just like before...and yea u told me...I think u r already forgetting things...yeh pya bhi kya cheez hai...😆

ha sapna tum to acchi tarah se janati hogi pyar kya cheez hai .. deko pyar mai tum kya se kya ban gayi .. between hows things going between u and ricky .. suna hai tumhare pyar ke bich mai aur koi aa gaya hai .. new love triangle
🤣 wat a funny post.... 😆 got me laughing throughout.... 😆 😆

pata nahi...aur kitne triangle,rectangle banane baki hai 😉

Originally posted by dannyk

lol ...

who is 'D' .... between D seems nice .. may be i can think of get login name like this ... 😊

another rumors topic ... don't pair me with naina .. nahi to raj will kill me yaar ...

and about star .. she already found some one on the .in .. ;)

wah wah…wah wah…kya baat hai…👏👏

dekhiye ab hum danny ji ke hisab se chalen to yahan triangle nahi balki rectangle ban gaya hai……

u see….ek taraf hai naina and raj😉 (bhagwan unki jodi salamat rakhe😃) aur doosri taraf hai…star and………….and…..😕ummmmmm…and….a….aaaaa……..aaaaaaa….. ya we name it Mr. X😕…(jise sirf danny janta hai aur koi bhi nahi…..- star khud bhi nahi🤔…)

aur ab bacha D – yani IF ke bechare danny ji😭…..so I think we shud start a new post for him..….maine to title bhi soch liya hai….😉

Kya hoga Danny Ka????? ( nice no???) aur ismein hum likhenge……

Required ek sushil, sundar kanya for danny….😃

Girls interested reply here….

HOWZZZZZAAAT?????😉😉

haha...u guys r alll very funny... par Star jee...the guy that Danny thinks u like is himself....he really likes u...par plz usko Naina jee ke liye chodo...Naina loves him a lot...and can someone get Raj bhaiya here plz...I would love to see Raj and Danny fighting... and bechari Star sacrificing her love... 😭

all i can say is....thank god this time mein bach gayi 😎😎

congratz danny & star 😛👏