Chit Chat

Kaun hai "D" ka Pyar?.... - Page 3

Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
stop making them fight Sapna! they belong together...

btw... who am i tlkin' abt? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Miss Candy

stop making them fight Sapna! they belong together...

btw... who am i tlkin' abt? πŸ˜•

lol...I don't know...just make a fight yaar..πŸ˜†

and Jem di... bechara Danny was sad after u left him and chose Sunny bhai...then Star came into his life just as a friend...but soon he started loving her...aww...so sweet...but now Naina loves Danny...so we trying to make a fight b/w Danny and StarπŸ˜†

Naina_Manam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dannyk

ha sapna tum to acchi tarah se janati hogi pyar kya cheez hai .. deko pyar mai tum kya se kya ban gayi .. between hows things going between u and ricky .. suna hai tumhare pyar ke bich mai aur koi aa gaya hai .. new love triangle

Oh definitely, and the poor guy is in India but Sapu believe he is made for her and needs her back soon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Hope you guys got my clue πŸ˜‰)
Naina_Manam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jassie_17

oh ok..i m sorrie sapu as i din post this earlier...now itz da best time for me to avenge on her for she's trying to spoil my story...lollz.....sapu and ameesha...if she was ameesha i will never befriend her....

Naina where were u so long darlin...missed u terribly!!!

coming back to star's life...I heard that Gunia had been finding things abt Star and Danny..They live quite close too

Hey Jas, I was just busy with life but now I am back! Thank God you are here or else Ms. Don was too hard on me alone! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sapna_2004

haha...u guys r alll very funny... par Star jee...the guy that Danny thinks u like is himself....he really likes u...par plz usko Naina jee ke liye chodo...Naina loves him a lot...and can someone get Raj bhaiya here plz...I would love to see Raj and Danny fighting... and bechari Star sacrificing her love... 😭

Star please don't leave Danny because you both love each other  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sapu is just carrying our her Don part and using me to separate you both!  I don't love Danny, you two make a great couple! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Pinky- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naina_manam

<span>Oh definitely, and the poor guy is in India but Sapu </span><font size="5">believe he is made for her and needs her back soon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Hope you guys got my clue πŸ˜‰)

lmao! i get it!!!πŸ˜†
sapna u hid it from me?ur supporter? *sad* 😭 πŸ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

lmao! i get it!!!πŸ˜†

Yeah, you see how bad Sapu is she hides from her supporters too... so are you thinking about changing sides?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pinky-

lmao! i get it!!!πŸ˜†

noooooo Pinky...yeh sab jhoot hai (kya filmy dialouge haiπŸ˜†)...she is just making things up...coz when she told me that she loves Danny she told me to help her but also told me not to tell anyoen anything...now she is upset that I asked u guys to help meπŸ˜†
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two girls fightin' for one guy?... I'm sure that somewhere a guy is fantasizing all of this. πŸ˜†

"I wanna see so hair pulling!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss Candy

Two girls fightin' for one guy?... I'm sure that somewhere a guy is fantasizing all of this. πŸ˜†

"I wanna see so hair pulling!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol...yea I know...go Naina...go Star...fight...this is so much funπŸ˜†