8 feb episode! cute kids😊!!

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Edited by virgoqueen - 17 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ust a week on air, and Durgesh Nandinii is already making waves-for J its unusual female lead charac- ter (essayed by Rinku Ghosh), its storyline based on a Bengali literature classic and also its potential to help Sony retain its ratings in the time band that Bigg Boss reigned. The show is a lighthearted drama series that captures life, both in the countryside and a fast paced city The story begins . when a millionaire business tycoon Dharamdas Shrivastava (Parikshit Sahni) dies and makes a village girl Durgesh Nandinii (Ghosh), the trustee of his entire fortune. Rustic as she may be, Ghosh has to enact a role that is far from a dumb village belle. And she is willing to take risks to make it as real as possible. Recently for a scene, Ghosh was supposed to rescue Sahni from a burning car. She enacted it without the help of a duplicate. "When I heard the scene for the first time, I just wanted to try it on my own despite everyone telling me not to do it," she says. "The car was burning from all sides. I had to pull out Parik- shitji who was seated in the car. I was taking a risk but with the training I had received from the stunt director, I felt confident," she says. She continues, "Besides this, I also rode a bullock cart all by myself. Everyone now says that I have got into the skin of the character. "My role demands it and there is no point in letting a duplicate do it without trying it myself first. It's a different role. Such experiences help me portray the village girl realistically." She believes she has got a per- fect launch on television. She gives credit to the producers and the channel for providing a comfortable environment on the set. "We actually have great fun when we shoot the feud between the hoity-toity shehari babus and the bindaas, rustic, carefree Durgesh and her clan. I come from a film background but my debut on TV is an exciting new chapter in my life," she ends.
Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago
Naina_Manam thumbnail
hassi786 thumbnail
Rahul forever...      

I have a question: what is Rahuls real name ? !!!!!!!!
He is from Ek Ladki Anjaani Si ?

hassi786 thumbnail
Rahul forever...       

I have a question: what is Rahuls real name ? !!!!!!!!
He is from Ek Ladki Anjaani Si ?
Shariefah thumbnail

contributed by anisham 24:

hassi786 thumbnail
put asim's pictures!!!!!!!!!111
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by monika.goel - 17 years ago