Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Dining with the rich-n-famous

Rinku Ghosh:
As I admire Sridevi, I wish to see her more closely. I would observe her while having dinner with her. In the current crop, I am a die-hard fan of Kajol, so she's second on my list. Among men I would like to have dinner with Shahrukh Khan for his sense of humour and charm.
Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail
Dining with the rich-n-famous

Shweta Gulati:
I used to fantasize having dinner with Abhishek Bachchan but not anymore. (He is settled in matrimonial bliss now). I just love Richard Gere, the way he looks and I truly envy Shilpa Shetty! Rahul Bose is the third celeb I would like to have dinner with because he appears to be a quiet person. I don't like men who go overboard. And I have heard he has a sense of humour.
virgoqueen thumbnail
Isn't your new show, Dill Mill Gaye, a sequel to Sanjivani? No, it's not. There are only two similarities between the shows: the name of the hospital, and Dr Shashank (Mohnish Behl). Apart from that, everything is different. Tell us about your character - Dr Armaan Malik? Armaan is from an affluent fam- ily, his father is a big shot. Armaan is a typical flirt but is also quite serious about his career. I think we're similar. Hmm.. he sounds quite like Dr Rahul from Sanjivani. Really? Frankly I haven't followed , that show, so I wouldn't know. In any case, most heroes have the same basic characteristics, don't they? Come to think of it, Dill Mill Gaye sounds a little like Scrubs too.. Look, one is bound to draw par- allels between Dill.. and Scrubs because both shows are about medical interns. But Dill Mill Gaye has a lot more drama and emotion for the Indian audience. You left Parrivar as abruptly as you joined it. Were there problems with the production house? No, not at all. My role was restricted to a cameo due to time constraints. What about Solah Singarr? Why did you quit? I didn't think twice before quit- ting Solah Singarr. It was a nice show but my character just was not taking shape. You started off with Balaji Telefilms' Kitni Mast Hain Zindagi.. any more shows with them? I did Kasautii Zindagi Kay for a while. I was supposed to be the lead in Khawish, but things did- n't work out. Any regrets, so far? Well, I think I could have done more work. What about films? I will be seen in Brahm and Saurabh Shukla's I am 24. Are you seeing anyone? Yes. I've been dating Shraddha Nigam for a while now. We're great friends and bond very well.. okay? What about marriage? Na, we haven't thought about that yet. Are you in touch with Barkha Bisht, your former girlfriend? Yeah, we do bump into each oth- er once in a while. We didn't part ways on a good note.. nobody does, come to think of it. But we've got to move on, right?
virgoqueen thumbnail
virgoqueen thumbnail
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a pic of Karan Singh not Mohit (aka Sinkander) !!
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Gurpreet Singh aka New Sikander

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 16 years ago
bainssangha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by basisangha - 16 years ago