neha_yourfriend thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
 ok so lets discuss about our views on friendship...so everyone what do u think about friendship ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
"A good friend is my nearest relation."

Completely defines my definition of friendship.  My friend is someone who is willing to listen to me anytime I need him or her.  Someone I can talk to about everything in my life and never hesitate. Just someone who always solves my problems and I know if no one will be on my side, I can count on my friends!
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_manam

Completely defines my definition of friendship.  My friend is someone who is willing to listen to me anytime I need him or her.  Someone I can talk to about everything in my life and never hesitate. Just someone who always solves my problems and I know if no one will be on my side, I can count on my friends!

You spoke everything. Completely agree😊

Tearðrops thumbnail

Very well said Naina!

The best times of school are the times i spent with my friends. Had many laughs over the years!

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yep...I agree with u Naina... what would life be like...if friends were not there😭
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

yep...I agree with u Naina... what would life be like...if friends were not there😭

Don't worry, Sapu, friends will always be there! 🤗
dannyk thumbnail
well said naina ..

friendship required to be mutual one .. and like to make friends .. who want me as a friend ..
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

that is so true  well said naina