India Forums New Homepage - Your comments

Posted: 18 years ago
Is it just me or is the homepage different?
well it looks reli awesome!! great layout!
Thanks to the site admin!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago

Hi All,

Well I have been recieving a lot of requests that our earlier homepage was too much of scrolling and it was difficult to locate the shows one is looking for.

So now it has been categorised channel wise.

We will soon be adding more shows to our forum including the popular ones as shown in US, Canada and UK.

Please feel free to drop me your suggestions as we are constantly working on making India Forums the coolest board in the World.

Just an update to our members that we are currently ranking in the Top 5000 sites of the world. (Source Alexa). Though this ranking our changing daily but we are sure we will reach our target of bringing this site in the Top 2000.

Hey guys all you have not yet made your Homepage please do so before someone else takes the username. We are soon going to add more features to our myHomepage application.

CHECK OUT our weekly India Forums Blogand we would surely like to hear about it from you all.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Excellent layout, VJ πŸ‘

Looking fwd to the section for popular shows in North America and UK!

Originally posted by Supergirl7

is it just me or is the homepage different?
well it looks reli awesome!! great layout!
thanks to the site admin!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nope it's not only u, it is change :). I do agree with u it does look awesome. It looks really diffrent too.   Great work Vijay.  By the way it is easier now to find the shows :).

Thanks
Edited by nish1 - 18 years ago

All i can say right now is: I'm loving it (not McDonald, but IF homepageπŸ˜‰).

Well done vijay😊

Hey Vijay,

I must say, excellent job on the homepage. Its looking systematic and very kewl.

Thanks a lot for doing so much for all of us and taking out your precious time from work and making the homepage look so beautiful.

And yes, we will be the No. 1 . After all, India-Forums rocks and all credit goes to you. πŸ‘

Guys, I'd like say this to you all. Vijay keeps working the whole night and the whole day for our forum. He is been so busy with office work too, but still he is managing every single thing without even doing "Uff!!" ..

We all must clap for Vijay and thank him for making I-F such a wonderful site.

Thanks a lot Vijay. Without you and your efforts, we would n't exist.

Cheers for India-Forums!πŸ‘

Regards,
Priyanka.
Edited by SONYA_K - 18 years ago
Three cheers for Vijay! And the site Development Group! The new homepage ROCKS!πŸ˜ƒ

wow..this is great news...ranks in top 5000...and im sure we will get in top 2000 pretty soon....

i really liked the homepage..no more scrolling down..!!!

thanks..😊

Great news vijay! Thanks alot for ur contribution and hardwork towards the site....we reli appreciate it.πŸ˜ƒ

IF is the best! the homepage rocks!πŸ‘
WOW!  The site looks GREAT!! It's so well organized now and it's much easier to find sections. 

Originally posted by SONYA_K

Hey Vijay,

Thanks a lot for doing so much for all of us and taking out your precious time from work and making the homepage look so beautiful.

And yes, we will be the No. 1 . After all, India-Forums rocks and all credit goes to you. πŸ‘

Guys, I'd like say this to you all. Vijay keeps working the whole night and the whole day for our forum. He is been so busy with office work too, but still he is managing every single thing without even doing "Uff!!" ..

We all must clap for Vijay and thank him for making I-F such a wonderful site.

Thanks a lot Vijay. Without you and your efforts, we would n't exist.

Cheers for India-Forums!πŸ‘

I agree with Priyanka--Vijay, your hard work and dedication are what's made this site so popular and the coolest place to be.

Three cheers for you and for IF!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘