Time table/ whenever you feel like?

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
During exams, do you study as per a time table or when ever you feel like. and why so?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: datspreets

During exams, do you study as per a time table or when ever you feel like. and why so?

In British Academic Exams like GCSE or o level or IGCSE education exams, its not allowed to take any books there to study rather than stationery materials only. ALL preparations must be made  at home.

Cheers
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
^ I think you got my question wrong. I asked, do you usually study whenever you feel like or do you plan what you'll study each day?

I do plan what I'll study the next day before i go to sleep. That always keeps track of not osing out on time!

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I do follow timetable...it helps me to do many things and also decreases my stress level
WillSmith456 thumbnail
Originally posted by: datspreets

^ I think you got my question wrong. I asked, do you usually study whenever you feel like or do you plan what you'll study each day?

I do plan what I'll study the next day before i go to sleep. That always keeps track of not osing out on time!

ahhhhhhhhh sorry for that preetiiiiiiiii😭😭😭

Well i do also have a routine of my 12 subjects for exams. Firstly as everyone do i ALSO collect  ALL materials  needed to study and then study almost all . Too many sources its needed to be studied in private education.

😳
~Nikki thumbnail
i plan my time ahead for studying so i can keep track. p.s. is this question for college students only? lol jus wondering cuz im in high school thats why
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Well, there is not really enough time to plan here.  Everyday we have two exams in the whole week.  So when I come home and replenish myself, I just sit down to study till whenever it takes me to complete and cycle goes on till the end of the exams.
*Spandana* thumbnail
i make a vague plan of the syllabus and time needed to dedicate it. it helps u when studying. gives a heads up estimate of where i can get to in certain time.