Posted: 17 years ago
Hi, how many ppls have read eragon book 2 "Eldest"?? How is it the book?? I've just finished book 1 and looking for the second buk...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have read the first one.....it was pretty good.....havent read the second one till now
albusdumbledore thumbnail
I am looking for Eragon.....

the book 2 is now available at crosswords just had a look at it today.... looks promising...

btw it was surprising that book 1 (Eragon) was not available with them... I have left a request with them.. for the same... lets see...BTW any body in mumbai with details of stores which can provide me with it... I shall be gr8full...

would have brought it off Amazon but my Card balance is a bit low after Pre-Ordering two Deathly Hallows. (one for my neice, and the other for me πŸ˜›)

tejas

tejas
albusdumbledore thumbnail
Just bought the books and finished reading them.....

Though the story line is good......

the story I thought was more of young fiction... more on the lines of SS / PS rather than mature fiction on the lines of OotP / HBP.

tejas
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No. i haven't read the books but i will try to over the summer!! 😳
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I really want to read them.. How's Eragon? A friend of mine wants me to read it... (So that she has someone to discuss with!) I like Harry Potter, Ken Follets, Jeffrey Archer,etc... Will I like it?
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

I really want to read them.. How's Eragon? A friend of mine wants me to read it... (So that she has someone to discuss with!) I like Harry Potter, Ken Follets, Jeffrey Archer,etc... Will I like it?

You will definitely enjoy them both... I read them on Tejas' recom... i thoroughly enjoyed them! I would definitely encourage others to read the first one and the second one.

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Eragon was an amazing book!! πŸ‘ In the genre of fantasy and mystery, it was really good, though a lot had been taken from Lord of the Rings and HP..but I liked it.. 😊
But frankly,the second book was a bit disappointing for me ..i don't know,but the storyline just didn't match up to the first part..I hope the third ones good though! 😊
freindly_gurl thumbnail
omg both books r wicked im waiting for the third one im telling u go for it and read it!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DivyaD

You will definitely enjoy them both... I read them on Tejas' recom... i thoroughly enjoyed them! I would definitely encourage others to read the first one and the second one.

Actually I didn't really like Eldest as much as I did Eragon. So I wouldn't recommend Eldest😳