Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka

Archieving this section Your views-IMP

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guys,

I want to know what all of you think about this.DEV Team is planning to archive this section. The show is over and we don't have much to discuss about Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka.

I know we all are very much attached to this section.  

Please let me know your view about archiving this section and what you all think. Please refrain from chatting in this thread or more discussion as I would like to know majority opinion.

Regards,

KHNK Dev Team😊

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I believe that a section should stay open as long as members actively discuss there. Since the serial is over and there is nothing muck to discuss, it depends on the members if they want to keep it active or not.

Waiting for more views in this topic πŸ˜›

Naina
winnie7500 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i personally come to this page evryday to seee if there is a new topic but ppl just rnt interested anymore so i think tht this page shud be inactive.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

I believe that a section should stay open as long as members actively discuss there. Since the serial is over and there is nothing muck to discuss, it depends on the members if they want to keep it active or not.

Waiting for more views in this topic πŸ˜›

Naina

agree withhh uuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜›
i do come on this forum often but there is nothing new, no new posts, there are no discussion going on..and moreover the show is over and there is nothing more to say abt it..so i guess it shuld be inactive..
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think we should keep it open.........we just need some encouragement for keeping it an active forum......i dunno about others but i dont have much tyme as it is to come visit but i try to update with pics if i find any.........people can write fanfics and just keep us updated with what the characters of this show are doing.........we should give it a try........maybe people can start fanfics for a start......naina
sumonetolub thumbnail
actually since noones showing interest, i say archive it.........naina
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
i would say leave it open if anything was happening. but no discussions are going on and i think only articles are being posted

so i guess close it 😊
Farabin thumbnail
I think it should be open for some more month. I personal don€ℒt have much time to visit the forum but whenever I can I just visit only KHNK forum and I really really want to know how is my favorite character Kunal and Nimmo are doing. What is the latest update on their personal life. So I request pls keep it open.

And yes"angelgirl16" ur right there is no other place to talk about Snajeeda............so my opinion is to keep it open for few more months.
sumonetolub thumbnail
well sanjeedas gonna be in kayamath so you can talk bout her on that forum and eijaz is currently on that show so you can also post stuff on him over there too or on the kavyanjali forum which is much more active....naina