Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys...here is a sher I wrote...plz forgive me if its bad...par kya karo...am not that good😭

Pyar aur wafa ke sab baatein karte hain...

Lekin kuch hi din mein sab bhool jaate hain..

Marte Dham tak saat nibhane ke baatein karte hain...

lekin Zindagi bhar ke liye zakhm de kar chale jaate hai...😭

thats touchy n shayari tho vohi hai jo dil se likhi ho..

its nice sher sapna..tfs 😊
wah wah..very touch sapna 😭 😭 love it great job

Originally posted by bheegi palkein

thats touchy n shayari tho vohi hai jo dil se likhi ho..

its nice sher sapna..tfs 😊
aww...thanks a lot...and i love the message in ur sig...very true...

thanks Sehrish😊

Wow Sapu!! Such a touching sher.... lagta hai kisi nein bohut dard diya hai.. πŸ˜­ But don't worry, I am always here to share it! πŸ€—
Very nicely written Sapnaji!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Very true but sad in many terms. I hope nothing similar happened to you.πŸ˜•

Btw, I'm really impressed by your sher. Do you still think you need my tutions?πŸ˜‰ Kahin aisa na ho ki chela apne guru se acha nikle.πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Cheers,

Anjali
Great Sher Sapna! Would love to see more from you.

Originally posted by amisra

Very nicely written Sapnaji!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Very true but sad in many terms. I hope nothing similar happened to you.πŸ˜•

Btw, I'm really impressed by your sher. Do you still think you need my tutions?πŸ˜‰ Kahin aisa na ho ki chela apne guru se acha nikle.πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰

Cheers,

Anjali
arre Guru jee...aap humse bahut zyada achche hai...I will still need training... woh kya hai nah...now I write once in like 5 months...I want to write more...par its hard to think of anything...and I can't write during the day...is there anyway that u help me with that...? πŸ˜†

and Naina...jee when I see u online...I will share it all with u...not that interesting though...😊

and Azzy jee...thank u very much...humne sona hai ke u r in love...hope to see some shers from uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

arre Guru jee...aap humse bahut zyada achche hai...I will still need training... woh kya hai nah...now I write once in like 5 months...I want to write more...par its hard to think of anything...and I can't write during the day...is there anyway that u help me with that...? πŸ˜†

Is samasya ka bhi samadhan hai Cheliji. Par pehle aap mere liye aur vidhyarthi aur guru dakshina ka intezam kariye. Phir hum shuru karte hai aapke tutions.πŸ˜†

Cheers,

Anjali

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

and Naina...jee when I see u online...I will share it all with u...not that interesting though...😊

Sapna, people who listen to you because what you are saying is interesting are not your friends at all, they just need something to pass time or rumors to spread around.

People who sit by you and listen to all that you have to say just to make you feel lighter are true friends who listen to you just to share your pain regardless of whether or not it is interesting.

I hope you consider me in the second category. 😊