Posted: 17 years ago

has any1 read his books. they are simply brilliant!!!i love them...heres a list

angels and demons

the davinci code

deception point

digital fortress

they are all must reads

I have read the first 2 - The Da Vinci code and Angels and Demons.
I thought they were awesome. Very different to others i have read.
I love it how everyone knows the culprit is not the most obvious one so you think it's someone you least expect. The author knows you're thinking that so it ends up being someone you would never think of. Reverse psychology worked a treat 😊
I have read all of them and the thing is that I agree that he is an awesome writer especially Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons but I think he is overrated as a mystery writer because in all of the books, almost half way through, I already knew who the culprit was.

It could be that I just happen to focus on even the littlest things and that's how I had guessed but I agree over all he is an awesome writer, I love the way he puts in humor into serious situations!
read all... twice have all at home.

esp liked Digital Fortress, Deception Point......

tejas
i think angels and demons was the best bk and then digital fortress and davinci code. deception point was gd but predictable
Angels and Demons was my fav, followed by Digital Fortress... 😊

Have to agree with Naina, he is overrated as a mystery writer , but he does have a way with story telling that keeps the reader gripped from page 1 to end! 😊
ive read all except deception pt...
im crazy abt angels n demons its the BEST!! m planning to read it again after my bored's 😉
da vinci is d 2nd best foll by digital...

Originally posted by naina_manam

I think he is overrated as a mystery writer because in all of the books, almost half way through, I already knew who the culprit was.

It could be that I just happen to focus on even the littlest things and that's how I had guessed but I agree over all he is an awesome writer, I love the way he puts in humor into serious situations!

hmm i agree,even i figured out who the villains were 😉...but then the thing abt me is, wen i read such mysteries i purposely suspect sum1 hu definitely cant be the villain 😆 so i end up being right 😆 but i can never guess y 😉

n yeah ur saying tht the mystery has no fun bcos theres no surprise element for u,owing to the fact u guess d villain 😉 but u hav to admit tht the plot building n stuff like tht is too good...

but that apart...dan brown is not overrated as mystery writer,xactly...hes more known as a controversial writer....esp da vinci...n in angels n demons its science vs/ religion.......

thts d main reason i luv AnD.......all the science vs/ religion stuff is amazinggggggggggggggggg 😳😳 do u agree guys ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by coolniyu

hmm i agree,even i figured out who the villains were 😉...but then the thing abt me is, wen i read such mysteries i purposely suspect sum1 hu definitely cant be the villain 😆 so i end up being right 😆 but i can never guess y 😉

n yeah ur saying tht the mystery has no fun bcos theres no surprise element for u,owing to the fact u guess d villain 😉 but u hav to admit tht the plot building n stuff like tht is too good...

but that apart...dan brown is not overrated as mystery writer,xactly...hes more known as a controversial writer....esp da vinci...n in angels n demons its science vs/ religion.......

thts d main reason i luv AnD.......all the science vs/ religion stuff is amazinggggggggggggggggg 😳😳 do u agree guys ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ

You are right he is a controversial writer but many people I know who know him really call him a mystery writer because they do love the conspiracy theories but apart from that, they said they couldn't guess it and solve the mystery especially in the Da Vinci Code...

But yeah, I do agree that his storyline and the surprises he shocks the readers with are wonderful to read!
ur rite!! the surprises r 😳😳😳
do u kno wen i sed i suspect evry possible person i suspected even langdon/sophie/vittoria 😆😆😆