•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Follow the steps in this link http://www.love.2loop.com/
and voila
you have your own love story.

You can share your stories here and edit the names if you want.
I thought it was great. Gave me a good laugh 😆

Good one, Azzy!😆

Here is my story!

Love Story

One <> beautiful summer day at <> switzerland you see the most <> Cute creature you have ever seen. Their name is <> Rahul , and every move <> He makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend <> Kasam and say, "Wow, that has to be the most <> awesome body I have ever seen." Suddenly, <> He looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! <> He says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so <> intelligent , and was wondering if you'd like to go to <> Paris with me and <> Read ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " <> Keep smiling " and go with them. When you finally get to <> Paris , <> He moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a <> Rabit hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.
OMG! Last time i got hit by a rabbit too! ^^ 😆 😆
What a coincidence 😆
Here's mine.... 😆 😆

One Beautiful summer day at Amritsar you see the most Cute creature you have ever seen. Their name is Raj , and every move He makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Amrit and say, "Wow, that has to be the most Dashing body I have ever seen." Suddenly, He looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! He says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so Awesome , and was wondering if you'd like to go to US with me and T.V ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " oh God!! " and go with them. When you finally get to US , He moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a Girl hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.

One creepy summer day at bathroom you see the most stinky creature you have ever seen. Their name is Kamran , and every move he makes just turns you on more and more. You nudge your best friend Ari and say, "Wow, that has to be the most yummy body I have ever seen." Suddenly, he looks in your direction and starts walking right towards you!!! he says, "I noticed you staring at me from over there. I just had to tell you, that I think you are so nerdy , and was wondering if you'd like to go to kitchen with me and laugh ?" With a stupid smile on your face you say, " lol, you suck! " and go with them. When you finally get to kitchen , he moves closer to you, and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The two of you are passionately kissing, when you feel a cat hit you on the back of the head. You open your eyes to find out it's all a dream, but there is a note left next to your bed.