Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone!

I actually just encountered this forum this morning and was very excited about it!

I love keeping up with the latest trends, shopping, helping people shop and giving makeovers! I think I am pretty good at that!

If there is one fetish I have... it's SHOES!  I have many, many pairs and was wondering who else here has an obsession for them!

What kind of shoes do you like?! What kind do you actually purchase?! Are you big on name brands or go for what's cute/hot?! 😊

Hey Reema...

I am with you here... I love shoes! I have a definite fetish for them, I am actually emberassed to admit that I have over 100 pairs!

I have all types, sandals, boots, takkies, but more recently I have bought flats... generally I don't buy flat shoes bcos I am very conscious of my height, but for the summer, they look cute with 3/4 pants and skirts, etc...

My fave types are boots and high sandals!!! Shoes make me go ga-ga!!! 😆

Hey Divya!

Oh wow... I think we will definitely get along! 😃 😆

I'm just like you, I buy all kinds of shoes, sandals, and boots! I am most obsessed with pumps though... in all colors! 😳 I too, prefer heels, I'm not that short [not very tall either] but that's just what I prefer! I am actually more comfortable in a pair of heels compared to some sneakers! I only own two pairs of actual tennis/running shoes! 😆

You beat me, I'm not quite up to 100 yet, but I'm looking forward to reaching my "shoe century" very soon! Actually, I've been moving and while packing I counted and I'm at 89 pairs, more that I thought but defintely not enough! 😆 "It's never too many!" 😉

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hey Divya!

I'm just like you, I buy all kinds of shoes, sandals, and boots! I am most obsessed with pumps though... in all colors! 😳 I too, prefer heels, I'm not that short [not very tall either] but that's just what I prefer! I am actually more comfortable in a pair of heels compared to some sneakers! I only own two pairs of actual tennis/running shoes! 😆

You beat me, I'm not quite up to 100 yet, but I'm looking forward to reaching my "shoe century" very soon! Actually, I've been moving and while packing I counted and I'm at 89 pairs, more that I thought but defintely not enough! 😆 "It's never too many!" 😉

Exactly!!! I agree with you whole heartedly... most definitely! "never too many" 😆 That is in fact a line I always use when I buy yet another pair 😉

Yeah... it really isn't, is it?!

I just bought another pair yesterday! 😳 They're so cute [Anne Klein's], can't wait to wear them! 😃

Only 10 pairs to go until I hit my century! 😆

Originally posted by Reema_J

Hey Divya!

Hey count me in too, I have a fetish for shoes and have well as you have coined the phrase crossed my shoe century a few months ago...

I dont particularly stick to any kind, but love buying all kinds of footwear! Since I travel a lot, and also add to that , me being a lil tom boyish, dainty looking stuff is quite out for me... although I do own some for special occassions, but love to keep them simple and elegant! I am not into heels and prefer flats... but nevertheless... shoes , bags and books are an instant attraction when I am out shopping and yeah as you put it Reema, "its never too many " is what I tell myself too , while buying the next pair!

BTW, I figured this section jus a while ago and this particular topic abt shoes caught my attention!!

I know I am gonna be regular here hence..!! 😆

Hi Sareeta! 😃

Oh... you've crossed your shoe century also?! 😛 Seems like I'm the only one lagging behind, I better catch up soon and you know what that means! 😆

That's nice, you travel a lot so of course, you would want those cute shoes but also want them to be comfortable, they're making the cutest flat sandals nowadays! 😃

Yes, I tell myself [and my sisters and mother] that it's never too many! I usually tell my mom that the more pairs I have, the less I wear each one and therefore, the longer each pair lasts... so all in all, it's just good investment! 😆 She just rolls her eyes and then compliments my new pair! Hehe!

Yes, same here... I just discovered this section some time ago also and was so excited! I just had to see how many of "my types" were here! Hehe! 😳
Originally posted by sareeta

Hey count me in too, I have a fetish for shoes and have well as you have coined the phrase crossed my shoe century a few months ago...

I dont particularly stick to any kind, but love buying all kinds of footwear! Since I travel a lot, and also add to that , me being a lil tom boyish, dainty looking stuff is quite out for me... although I do own some for special occassions, but love to keep them simple and elegant! I am not into heels and prefer flats... but nevertheless... shoes , bags and books are an instant attraction when I am out shopping and yeah as you put it Reema, "its never too many " is what I tell myself too , while buying the next pair!

BTW, I figured this section jus a while ago and this particular topic abt shoes caught my attention!!

I know I am gonna be regular here hence..!! 😆

Oh Sareeta... another shoe lover!! Well, we should just start a gang! 😆I came across a saying the other day that I immediately added onto my MSN greeting ...I thought of you Reema...

"Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes CAN change your life"

Cute na... and so appropriate!!! 😉 

I bought another pair this weekend. Its a stilleto heeled black shoe, pointy in the front with a buckle around the ankle... just stunning! I loved it on sight and had to have it...😃

im more a earring fanatic n clothes fanatic 😆
Originally posted by DivyaD

That's so cute... and am happy to hear that you thought of me! 😃  I think I'll be using that quote on my MSN as well, if you don't mind! 😳

Oh wow... those sound hot, I have a pair that fit the same description! 😆  I love pointy-toed stilleto shoes! They're the best... very sexy! 😉