Any shoe fanatics?! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
hi im lina and i love this forum!! 😊 i love shoes too .i have just bought uggs do you know dem i have the new ones they were expensive .
hmm, i'm not enev close to 100, i guess bout 10/12. NOt soo crazy bout them, but still i believe you can judge a person's style and character and mood with just a pair of shoes 😆 course all clothes too, but shoes say a lot! 😛
oh wow. im not really into shoes, but i prefer sandal more

Originally posted by priya234

hmm, i'm not enev close to 100, i guess bout 10/12. NOt soo crazy bout them, but still i believe you can judge a person's style and character and mood with just a pair of shoes 😆 course all clothes too, but shoes say a lot! 😛

Course you can judge a person by their shoes... iun fact I do it all the time! It says a lot about the effort they put into making themselves presentable! 😳

Originally posted by Reema_J

Definitely sexy! 😉 And of course you may use that line on MSN...😳

Welcome to all the others!

@kggk_fan01: Sandals definitely count in here also! 😳

@ Divya: Thanks... am using it already! 😃 Oh and forgot to tell you, I bought a super sexy pair of pumps! They're Carlos Santana's, red satin with black lace! 😉 I am in love with them, but haven't worn them yet! Hehe! They were $100 and you wouldn't believe how much I bought them for! $25... now that's a DEAL! 😃 😃 😃
^^^ wow that IS a great deal! good on u!

lol i hate shopping! but i used to have a fetish for shoes...flats esp. but nowadays im startin to like heels too...

right now...i want red heels. 😆 need to go shoppin...but but...shppping 🤢 😆

for shoes, i def. stick to branded. cheap shoes arent as comfortable.

wow u ppl r obsessed! 😆 and Reemz! didnt know u were also obssessd! actually great, you can help me out whenever i have a fashion inquiry...coz i know null bout it all! and im being serious here!
*sigh* if only we lived on the same bloody continent! 😆

Hey Ena!

Yeah, it really was a great deal!

Can you believe that I still have not worn them?! Wearing them this weekend though, when I go out with my babe! 😳

Yeah... I admit, I am obsessed with shoes, love them! 😃 I agree, branded shoes provide more comfort, at least 90% of the time! Plus... they last longer! 😉

Do you have Nine West there? They have some great red, open-toe heels out! Red is totally in right now, you shouldn't have a hard time finding them... they're HOT! 😉 What are you going to wear those with... hmmm?! Hehe!

Yaar, I wish I could go shoe shopping with you, that would be awesome!

Originally posted by Reema_J

Welcome to all the others!

@kggk_fan01: Sandals definitely count in here also! 😳

@ Divya: Thanks... am using it already! 😃 Oh and forgot to tell you, I bought a super sexy pair of pumps! They're Carlos Santana's, red satin with black lace! 😉 I am in love with them, but haven't worn them yet! Hehe! They were $100 and you wouldn't believe how much I bought them for! $25... now that's a DEAL! 😃 😃 😃

Wow! Reema... they sound gorgeous... and what a deal!!!!! Another to add to the ever growing collection! 👏

Originally posted by bewafa

^^^ wow that IS a great deal! good on u!

lol i hate shopping! but i used to have a fetish for shoes...flats esp. but nowadays im startin to like heels too...

right now...i want red heels. 😆 need to go shoppin...but but...shppping 🤢 😆

for shoes, i def. stick to branded. cheap shoes arent as comfortable.

wow u ppl r obsessed! 😆 and Reemz! didnt know u were also obssessd! actually great, you can help me out whenever i have a fashion inquiry...coz i know null bout it all! and im being serious here!
*sigh* if only we lived on the same bloody continent! 😆

hate shopping? no worries... u can shop over the net in the comfort of your own home! 😆