Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: DivyaD

Yup, I was just taking my boots out from the back of my closet yesterday... its been getting chilly here, which for me means boots season is back! πŸ˜†

loll!!! im jst putting them bak! its getting warmer πŸ˜ƒ wich means sandals n flip flops!!! πŸ˜› 

bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixrulz

Wow...n i thought only i was crazy abt shoes 😳 😳 ..
well...im more heels person.I do have a pair of sneakers but im not comfprtable in them πŸ˜† ..
n like datspreet said..even i hav only 2 pairs of shoes..one runnin n one tennis shoes πŸ˜† ...
i hav sandals in like almost every colour...green..to pink(i hav like 4 or 5 pairs in it) 😳 ..to d blues..n greys n blacks n whites.. 😳
i havnt reached a century yet...but i wud hav around 70-80 pairs 😳
pri-don

wow!!! soo many colourss!!! πŸ˜† awesomee!!! wich reminds me.. wnt some red shoes... saw in a shop window.. n loved them! loll πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Reema_J thumbnail
Welcome remixrules and radha!

@ remixrules: I'm just like you... only have about 2-3 pairs of sneakers, etc.! Am totally into heels and pumps! πŸ˜ƒ I have lots of colored sandals/heels too... they're so much fun! I have the most in red [aside from neutral colors such as black, brown, etc.]

@ Kansha: I find it quite simple to walk in them! πŸ˜† I guess for someone like you, just have to master the art of balancing in them... it's like when you learn to ride a bike! πŸ˜† Oh... red sandals huh?! They're super sexy! πŸ˜‰ Post a pic if available! 😳

@ Divya: Lucky! My boot season is long gone but I'm still continuing on with my favorite... the pumps! πŸ˜ƒ They look good with everything, especially with crops! πŸ˜‰ 
Oh haan... and I finally wore those Santana pumps! Woo!  They looked super-sexy, my bf loved them! 😳

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
bollycrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

@ Kansha: I find it quite simple to walk in them! πŸ˜† I guess for someone like you, just have to master the art of balancing in them... it's like when you learn to ride a bike! πŸ˜† Oh... red sandals huh?! They're super sexy! πŸ˜‰ Post a pic if available! 😳

lol!!! yehh.. i shud jst try to walk in them at least... πŸ˜†

yehh!! they rr!! theyre soo cutee!! 😳 will see if thers a pic.. πŸ˜•

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm odn't mind my asking but what's the diff between

shoes and pumps? πŸ˜• 😳
bollycrazy thumbnail
heyy sehrish!! welcome!!!

hmm.. shoes include everything! frm heels.. to boots.. to sandals... everything inc pumps..

pumps are those slip on shoes... usually flat... err... ok now am stuk.. πŸ˜† anyone help? πŸ˜† cnt describe it πŸ˜• x
remixrulz thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaD

πŸ˜† and yet another shoe fanatic... πŸ˜† you are very close to your century... hanging out with us, you will reach it very soon! πŸ˜‰ We're not a good influence at all! 😊 πŸ˜† 

no worries..i luv bad influence of such kindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

remixrulz thumbnail

Welcome remixrules and radha!

@ remixrules: I'm just like you... only have about 2-3 pairs of sneakers, etc.! Am totally into heels and pumps! πŸ˜ƒ I have lots of colored sandals/heels too... they're so much fun! I have the most in red [aside from neutral colors such as black, brown, etc.]

I know..they r so much fun n plus..i feel really uncomfortable if ma sandals dont match ma clothes😳..its like having chocolate cake with karelaπŸ˜†

bollycrazy thumbnail

I know..they r so much fun n plus..i feel really uncomfortable if ma sandals dont match ma clothes😳..its like having chocolate cake with karelaπŸ˜†

loll!!! ewwww... wt a bad combo! 🀒 πŸ˜† feel the same way!! its sooo annoying if they dnt match!! 😳

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Divya: Lucky! My boot season is long gone but I'm still continuing on with my favorite... the pumps! πŸ˜ƒ They look good with everything, especially with crops! πŸ˜‰ 
Oh haan... and I finally wore those Santana pumps! Woo!  They looked super-sexy, my bf loved them! 😳

Wow!!! They sounded sexy, he must have been like wow!!! All open mouthed and starry eyed! πŸ˜‰ Yeah, Still a few weeks more for pumps and sandals, but definitely boots for the evenings here.

no worries..i luv bad influence of such kindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Oh very good... so we will see you here more often!!! πŸ˜†

Chocolate cake and karela πŸ˜•... oh eeeeew! definitely mismatched... I am like u in that way as well, match as far as possible, or wear just black shoes. if I can't. πŸ˜†

@ sweethoney06: Pretty much as Kansha says, mostly flat shoes, some have a slight heel. casual to semi formal, can be dressed up or down, depends on the outfit. generally has a bow, or some such design on the front. Now, round front pumps are in fashion here, dunno about everywhere else.

@ Radha - Welcome... yup... you meet the requirements - you love shoes... like all of us! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†