Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

well, i also love shoes, but i'm not really a shoe- fanatic, i mean i just buy a new shoe whenever i need a new one, or a hot one for parties etc!

I am most obsessed with heels, the higher the better! and all types of high heels! πŸ˜‰ 

my mom keeps complaining that young girls shouln't wear high heels etc, not good for your uterus etc, bu tkya karen, i can't live without heels! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘I Love this section!!πŸ‘

GracellaπŸ˜›

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

hmm odn't mind my asking but what's the diff between

shoes and pumps? πŸ˜• 😳

Shoes define any category of footwear, in my opinion!

To me, pumps are closed-toe, full [around the heel of your foot] shoes! I think of them as high heels, but I guess the size of the heel is least important, it's more about the style of the shoe!

Reema_J thumbnail
BTW... welcome Gracella! πŸ˜ƒ You too huh?! I think the majority of us here are in love with our heels! Well... I have to admit, I don't just buy shoes when they're "needed!" I just like to think that a good pair will always come into good use, so therefore, they're always needed! πŸ˜†

@ remixrules: Ewwww... bad combination! πŸ˜† Yeah, I too love to have a nice pair of shoes on that compliments the outfit and stands out! I love wearing more of the neutral colors and having shoes that just go BAM! πŸ˜† Like wearing gray/blabk/white and pairing it with hot red pumps... something of that sort! I don't know, I always wear different things with many, many different shoes! πŸ˜†

@ Divya: Yeah, he was like those are super-sexy! He loved the lace on them! I started telling him how there were also brown/black ones in the same style and he was like no, no... I'm glad you got the sexy red ones! πŸ˜†

@ Kansha: Bought those red sandals yet?! 😳
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy everyone!!!

loll reema.. i totally forgt!!! yep i hav!!! 😳 theyve gt only a little heel loll so am ok in it!! πŸ˜† its nt as hard as i thought it wud be!! πŸ˜†

theyre sooooo cool!! bt havnt had a chance to wear them yet loll! n havnt been able to find a pic of them either! πŸ˜• its nt on the store site πŸ˜•

theyre kind of lyk flip flops bt nt... its gt two straps on each side frm the middle of the toe.. (if u gt wt i mean) n a bit of shiny sparkly sequin detail 😳
Reema_J thumbnail
Oh yay! Happy to hear that you bought them already but sad that you've not yet had a chance to wear them! Hehe! 😳

Oh yeah... a lil' 1.5-2 incher, huh?! Those are cute, I consider those flat! πŸ˜† I know exactly what type you're talking about, they sound really cute! πŸ˜ƒ
lilyrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

^^^ lolll!! my rents r like tht too!! bt its like.. u can never hav enuf shoes!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ps... i love ur siggies!!! 😳 srk looks soooooooo fwahhh!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜† x

Seriously, u can keep on buying shoes πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

I love your siggies too, SRK looks too hot! 😳

lilyrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Hey Kansha and Ambreen... welcome! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Kansha: Oh... I prefer heels, most of my pairs have the stilleto [pencil] heel], just love them! I actually feel a lot more comfortable in a pair of heels than in some flops/trainers! πŸ˜† How many pairs do you have?! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Ambreen: Hey! πŸ˜ƒ I'm just like you, even my parents are always telling me that I don't need anymore, etc., etc.! I'm like it's never enough! πŸ˜†

ooo I like the stilleto heels, too sexy, i'm looking for a nice pair for a dress, with me I am very picky, it has to be perfect πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

I know, how can u stop shoe shopping? πŸ˜› Its like an addiction plus it makes you feel tall πŸ˜† and look hot 😳.

bollycrazy thumbnail
heyy everyone!!! btw.. welcome gracella!!! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Reema... loll!!! hahah 1.5 inch?? u must be kidding!!! id brek my ankle πŸ˜† its jst less than an inch 😳 yup i noo!! vvv flat πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bt thanks! cnt wait to get a chance to wear them!!! πŸ˜›

@ lilyrose... thanks!! srk always looks hot!!! 😳 πŸ˜†
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Welcome Gracella...πŸ‘

bollycrazy thumbnail
heyy everyone!!! wts new??? anyone been shoe shopping? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†